Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arguably man of the match in our last four games.

When you consider those were Man Utd, Liverpool, Woolwich and Juventus and and that was All within 14 days then you realise Dembele is back.

Pure class tonight. Especially when the two goals had just gone in. He kept driving forward while everyone seemed shellshocked. Really set the tone for how the team played for the rest of the game.

Pure class tonight. Especially when the two goals had just gone in. He kept driving forward while everyone seemed shellshocked. Really set the tone for how the team played for the rest of the game.

I think he led the line and the comeback, as you say. Lamela and especially Dembele stepped up at 2-0, and he didn’t stop. Can’t quite believe he was even playing so soon after that performance against Woolwich.

Just never expect him to lose the ball. Must be one of the best in the world at linking midfield to the final third. Brushes players aside like flies.

Touch and go on MotM between him and Eriksen. I’d say Eriksen at gun point, but Dembele was superb.

What's even greater to see - as everyone knows of his talent - Mousa seems to back to his best regarding his fitness and condition. No signs of tiredness at the end of games.

His upper body strength is off the charts. I always hated playing against his type. Couldn’t get near the ball without wading through a storm of forearms, elbows and shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom