Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t beleive ANYONE can pick on Sissoko as being the worst player in that shower of shit today

First half he was the only one grafting.

What do you all expect from him ? That he will be Gazza or Bale ? That somehow because he’s not Dembélé he’s shit ?

I am starting to think there is a lot of underlined issues in this abuse.

When someone does not play well fair enough we have the right to challenge and to criticise. But for the sake of being decent and humane you can’t keep bashing up a guy for essentially nothing.

He never set his Transfer fee. He never got paid a penny more than Levy thought him worth ( who gets a penny from Levy that is not deserved ? )

And because some no nothing Newcastle fans tell us he’s “Shit” the narrative is set from day one.

I have seen Sissoko play awful. But today he did not play awful and he is deserving of a break, he does not deserve bullying.

Anyone saying he was shit then I'll say this now, you know fuck all about football. He was our best player in the first half with and without the ball. Only player pressing, only player trying to join up attack and defence, less effective in 2nd half as other began to step up, but honestly save yourself from looking like a tragic cunt if you've come here to slate his performance, honestly marks you out.

He’s not good enough for us - not sure why that is such a problem for many to accept. Nothing against the bloke

Want it on record - hate the gooner loving twat. Most pointless signing in the last 10 years. Terrible footballer - sooner he leaves this club the better. Last player I felt like that about was Ghaly. At least he had the odd decent game. Seriously - piss off you useless cunt. League 2 midfielders owned you.

:harrysmile:

Well if you’re now rubbishing Poch then, I too, am at a loss

Who do you support again?
I support Spurs. Have done for almost 40 years. I honestly feel that gives me the right to question our manager on a fan forum. I don’t believe that being a supporter of the club means I’ve got to have blind faith in every decision made by every club employee, but happy for you if you want to go through life like that.

It's not just one game. He's playing almost every game and most of the times he was shit. You can always make an argument that he's working hard and similar stuff, but at the end, can you name 2 games where he was impressive?

If he was playing sometimes like Llorente or even Lamela at this point, I wouldn't care so much. But, Sissoko is one of the most standard players in our team this season and he' just not good enough to be that.

Sissoko had a decent game compared to most but the balls bouncing off his feet like they're square shaped is a gruesome sight I don't think I'll ever get used to.

But he didn't and he has scored what one goal for us ever
Look I see your point but he's shite

That may be so - but it's strange that HIS thread of all players would be bumped after todays game when nothing warranted it. Like I said, he was streets ahead of Wanyama today and even Dembele, yet none of their threads get bumped, despite being the 'better footballers'

Back
Top Bottom