Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt he has made any. He’s always just there. Pretty defensively sound to be honest. Not skilful enough to be an attacking player.

So when he’s on the pitch we are pretty much playing with 7 defensive players and four in attack. Not even convinced his position in as a RHS DM allows the right back to go forward that much.

The idea that he does nothing is harsh IMO.

By being preoccupied by his lack of attacking/technical ability... One is on a skippery slope where the logical extreme becomes like berating Lloris for a lack of goals.

I recall him providing good cover for Aurier in a number of games when hes played ahead of him. Looking at a broader sample size i find it hard to criticize his play as a DM or deep CM.

Fellani @ Utd. Drinkwater @ Chavs. Xhaka @ Goons.... Are we really that hard done by to have him in our ranks?

Alternatively think back to the Capoue/Paulinho era.... When teams would cut through us like warm butter.... THAT's what i call CM issues.

As a squad player, he’s ok. As a first team we, he doesn’t offer us enough. But no mistakes leading direct to goals, you’re right.

'Good news'. He's not a first team player....

Vic/Dembele injury woes have afforded him way more game time than one would have predicted this season imo.

The idea that he does nothing is harsh IMO.

By being preoccupied by his lack of attacking/technical ability... One is on a skippery slope where the logical extreme becomes like berating Lloris for a lack of goals.

I recall him providing good cover for Aurier in a number of games when hes played ahead of him. Looking at a broader sample size i find it hard to criticize his play as a DM or deep CM.

Fellani @ Utd. Drinkwater @ Chavs. Xhaka @ Goons.... Are we really that hard done by to have him in our ranks?

Alternatively think back to the Capoue/Paulinho era.... When teams would cut through us like warm butter.... THAT's what i call CM issues.

'Good news'. He's not a first team player....

Vic/Dembele injury woes have afforded him way more game time than one would have predicted this season imo.
Didn’t really say he did nothing. I said he didn’t offer anything going forward but was defensively sound.

And because of injuries and rotation, he’s played a part in almost every match this season. He’s been a first team player.

Didn’t really say he did nothing. I said he didn’t offer anything going forward but was defensively sound.

And because of injuries and rotation, he’s played a part in almost every match this season. He’s been a first team player.

He offered something for our equaliser at Rochdale though!

:pochsmirk:

You said "He’s always just there".... How should i have interpretted this comment?

1st team? Not by design... He's our 4th choice CM. Thats a SQUAD player.

Ok. I don’t rate him is all. I’m happy enough to see him perform well against Rochdale and Newport. I just wish we had better strength in depth so he didn’t play as often.

Yes he’s a squad player, but when he’s involved in almost every single match, that surely changes. Llorente is a squad player because we hardly see him. Foyth the same. But that’s hardly the debate.

I’ll leave it there though as I’m not adding anything new to the debate and I don’t want to become one track like that moron in the Lamela thread.

Another Uno tournament going on today. This one with 4 round robin groups before they go to knockouts. Sissoko won his group beating Jan, Dembélé and Kane.

Howling at Serge's instagram where Sissoko shows up with the cheap WWE replica belt and a rhinestone/glittery Floyd Mayweather tracksuit to complete the look.

quote-imitation-is-not-just-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery-it-s-the-sincerest-form-of-learning-george-bernard-shaw-39-15-56.jpg

Wow, was like a different player today, this is the one I hoped we would see when we bought him (strength, surging runs), his set the standard now for future games.

Back
Top Bottom