Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko is a permanent fixture in the team under Jose. Cry and wail all you like both he and Winks will get many games together next season

The fact that Jose was going to keep him on if his hamstring was ok terrifies me going into next season.

With some guys (Dier) even though they suck you can understand why certain managers like them (big, yells) but with Sissoko there is no way anyone can watch him out there and think he is doing a good job. I can't imagine that Jose can watch that performance and think " yep that is what we need."

But week after week he gives dogshit performances and week after week he starts. As awful as it sounds, I have just resigned myself to the fact he will be starting in 38 of 38 EPL games and likely every Cup game we play as well next season.

The fact that Jose was going to keep him on if his hamstring was ok terrifies me going into next season.

With some guys (Dier) even though they suck you can understand why certain managers like them (big, yells) but with Sissoko there is no way anyone can watch him out there and think he is doing a good job. I can't imagine that Jose can watch that performance and think " yep that is what we need."

But week after week he gives dogshit performances and week after week he starts. As awful as it sounds, I have just resigned myself to the fact he will be starting in 38 of 38 EPL games and likely every Cup game we play as well next season.

Wait... Sissoko is also big and points

Anybody notices he always does this little jig when he's trying to decide what to do with a ball, like a toddler trying to work out why its nappy's fallen down? Demote. At the absolute best he's a squad player to cover injury or clog up the last 10 mins. I like the guy but I'd prefer him gone.

Haven't seen the game yet, but the general consensus is that he was a disgrace. Very nice stats, however (and this is why I hate people using really basic stats to argue a point around here).

Minutes played
80'
Goals
Assists
Touches
Accurate passes
36 (97%)
Key passes
Crosses (acc.)
0 (0)
Long balls (acc.)
0 (0)
Shots on target
Shots off target
Shots blocked
Dribble attempts (succ.)
1 (0)
Ground duels (won)
5 (4)
Aerial duels (won)
3 (1)
Possession lost
Fouls
Was fouled
Clearances
Blocked shots
Interceptions
Tackles
Dribbled past

Magnificent. I hope we manage to hold on to him.

Back
Top Bottom