Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"... I feel good with the fans..."

Something is not right here. It must be him enjoying us suffering, or Levy sending him and his deluded teammates fake fan letters telling how good they are. The level of delusion and lack of awareness among our deadwood is abnormal.

:balesnarl:
Bit harsh.

Maybe being universally hated makes him feel good with the fans. Did you just assume that he's not a masochist?

He has never had the work rate. He makes the odd lung bursting run but the amount of times he lets his runner go because he cant be bothered is ridiculous. He cant even be bothered to jump for headers.

He is genuinely one of the worst footballers I have ever seen
I watch the odd League One match and you see plenty of midfielders better than Sissoko.
I really don't understand how he gets picked for France.

That would be a player picked by a country who won the last world cup? yup clearly they have no idea on squad selection .....

They won that World Cup without much help from Sissoko. He wasn’t even in the squad 🤣🤣🤣

Which shows they were right not selecting him.

You would have known that if you actually watched football.

Even Stevie Wonder can see how fucking useless Sissoko is.

One thing Mousa is not given credit for is his leadership on the pitch. With the absence of strong leaders in our squad, I expect this was a big part of being picked. Lloris, Kane, Toby, Jan, Dembele were all great players but never had a commanding presence on the pitch to boss around and organise the team. When Sissoko is on the field he is often the player organising the team (insert obvious jokes here).

He had a decent run in the team for a while under Poch and its fair to say that his work rate bailed us out when we had obvious gaps.

Surprised he has been picked for France ahead of Ndombele - but again; he may be going for his qualities off the pitch; more than those on the pitch.

One thing Mousa is not given credit for is his leadership on the pitch. With the absence of strong leaders in our squad, I expect this was a big part of being picked. Lloris, Kane, Toby, Jan, Dembele were all great players but never had a commanding presence on the pitch to boss around and organise the team. When Sissoko is on the field he is often the player organising the team (insert obvious jokes here).

He had a decent run in the team for a while under Poch and its fair to say that his work rate bailed us out when we had obvious gaps.

Surprised he has been picked for France ahead of Ndombele - but again; he may be going for his qualities off the pitch; more than those on the pitch.

Never once have I considered him a leader on the pitch.

Quite the opposite, he is a coward. And a lazy one at that.

All the pointing and dictating is not leadership, its "give the ball to someone else".

And when it comes down to making a difference he is left watching is man run off him, hiding behind a marker or no where to be seen.

Genuinely terrible footballer, at pretty well every level.

That's because there is zero leadership from him. Are you sure you're talking about the right player? I don't see how anyone can watch us and think he has leadership qualities.

:llorishuh:

This guys needs to leave ASAP. Not only has he been a flop in the league. 141 appearances, 3 goals and little other meaningful contribution, but his behavior is unacceptable. He literally is a disgrace at the moment.

Fraud cost us the Champions League final with his incompetence and he has the cheek to talk about how we as a club haven't won trophies?!

Get fucked, Sissoko you talentless cunt. If I were Levy I'd let him go for free, or, if no one wants him. Keep him on salary to take the bins out at the training ground.

What a fucking bellend.

Fraud cost us the Champions League final with his incompetence and he has the cheek to talk about how we as a club haven't won trophies?!

Get fucked, Sissoko you talentless cunt. If I were Levy I'd let him go for free, or, if no one wants him. Keep him on salary to take the bins out at the training ground.

What a fucking bellend.
You'd trust him to take the bins out?

Back
Top Bottom