Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmm, that's not the opinion my Toon mates have of him. Turned up once in a blue moon usually when they were on the telly, they seemed to reckon. Couldnt wait to get shot of him. Did very well at the Euros, granted.

I want *every* player who pulls on the Spurs shirt to be a success but I just cant see how this fella fits in the current setup.

They all say that, but it's sour grapes.

They loved the bloke until he pointed out he didn't want to play for the black and white turds all his life. Him and Winjaldum (sp) were the only ones who showed a bit of fight under Shteve.

I don't know - I think maybe we thought he could be another Mane - and let's be honest, we all laughed when Liverpool went in for him.

Now you're being boring. The others don't play like shit every week.

However your unpopular stance in the name of impartiality is to be admired.

Davies and Dier have been shite for a while, Kane has been a bit shite lately, they've all been sloppy.

I don't think I've seen us put in a good solid team performance for a while. Only Dele has really stood out for me since Rose & Verts have been out.

Davies and Dier have been shite for a while, Kane has been a bit shite lately, they've all been sloppy.

I don't think I've seen us put in a good solid team performance for a while. Only Dele has really stood out for me since Rose & Verts have been out.

Agree, it's depressing to see how disjointed we've become. We seem to shit the bed when different competitions are involved. Our great little run over Christmas and the New Year was without those distractions.

And yes, what's happened to Dier?

Agree, it's depressing to see how disjointed we've become. We seem to shit the bed when different competitions are involved. Our great little run over Christmas and the New Year was without those distractions.

Davies, Dier, Wimmer

All of them must have been in blast radius of the Leicester City squad when the luck bomb fell on them last season, based on what we've seen this season.

This season RCB, LCB, pretty average to be kind to him.
Last season CM. very good, called up for England in that position.

We should be shot with shit for going anywhere near him, he was complete shite at Newcastle for 3 years.
He done a couple of sprints in the Euro's and we pull out 30 million, jesus.
Do we actually scout players ffs ?
Hands down the worst signing we've ever made, relative to the price :(

We should be shot with shit for going anywhere near him, he was complete shite at Newcastle for 3 years.
He done a couple of sprints in the Euro's and we pull out 30 million, jesus.
Do we actually scout players ffs ?
Hands down the worst signing we've ever made, relative to the price :(

Roberto soldado says hi

Sissoko was just spotted ducking out of a Chinese language learning centre post match !!!

Come on boys lets get this one rolling XD
200.webp

He's as bad as I thought he'd be. One swallow doesn't make a summer and certain people were duped by that swallow.

He is what he showed at Newcastle. Shite.

3 seasons in the Premier League is more than enough to gauge him.

If he fails - Poch is fully to blame for this one - 100%. But he should be given one more season, granted
I'm prepared to let Poch off this one (not sure what was he smoking?) but he's not the first Spurs manager to make a poor signing, assuming it was his shout. As for giving Sissoko another season, I think not and get shot asap, we can do loads better, especially for £30m.

Back
Top Bottom