Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel I have learned something about you today, Bazali Bazali . I am not, however, losing my marbles over it.

You know how people get a little hit of dopamine when someone agrees with them? Well, when someone disagrees with them, it makes their willies shrivel up and die. Or something. Does it not?

I think the lesson here is that I have been a fool for keeping my powder dry.

I'm going over to the Match Ratings Thread right now to kick that Mick Cooper Mick Cooper straight in the bollocks.

Well you got one thing right about you being a fool that is

Mick Cooper will have you for breakfast

I feel I have learned something about you today, Bazali Bazali . I am not, however, losing my marbles over it.

You know how people get a little hit of dopamine when someone agrees with them? Well, when someone disagrees with them, it makes their willies shrivel up and die. Or something. Does it not?

I think the lesson here is that I have been a fool for keeping my powder dry.

I'm going over to the Match Ratings Thread right now to kick that Mick Cooper Mick Cooper straight in the bollocks.
Oi!
I've only given out 136 dislikes

Mind you, I WAS pissed off that day.

Surprise, surprise! More BS from SC ITK.

Moussa Sissoko is in fact sidelined with a hamstring injury and not in contention to leave the club.

Sad. Thought it was time for him to go and Amos, Onomah or Skipp could step up.

Maybe he'll leave in January once he loses his place in the squad. Dude offers nothing another footballer can't.

I thought he was excellent today and I can't help but feel if it was someone else in the team (perhaps a more favoured midfielder) giving off that performance, they'd have been lauded and everyone would have been on the 'MOTM' wagon.

Great assist today.

He's usually our scapegoat but he had a good game today, particularly in the first half.
an assist, 94% passing accuracy (51 out of 54 completed). Had a few shakey moments but for most of the game he was solid.

Good day at the office for him. Playing a 4-3-3 probably suited him well

Was this Sissoko's best ever game for Spurs ?

He put in some good performances when he first signed for us (Notably his debut at home to Man City when we beat them 2-0) before his confidence was torn apart.

Swansea in the FA Cup last season was another one his best performances for us.

Give credit where it's due, he had a good game today. Maybe that will give him confidence for future games and get people off his back too.

He’s an enigma. He’s certainly capable of producing great performances. He was one of the stars of Euro ‘14, and every now and then he produces a moment of brilliance for us.

For me it’s a problem of focus. He seems to lack the drive to play at his best at every opportunity, which is what we need at this level. When he bothers to show up he’s a genuine asset to the club. He played well today (for the most part), and provided a genuinely classy assist to win the game.

Stalteri entered the hall of legends after that 4-3 winner. Sissoko’s contribution today should at least allow him one foot in the corridor to that hall. West Ham are by far the most irritating non-rival we have, so any valuable contribution to putting them back in their place should be appreciated.

he's not an enigma, he is a poor player
any one can have a few good or very good games, and that is what he had at the Euro's
Newcastle were glad to get rid of him at £30m,
in the championship where he would get time he may look a good player, but we have seen with our own eyes, you cannot trust him to trap, pass, or get shoot on target at any time in a match

he's not an enigma, he is a poor player
any one can have a few good or very good games, and that is what he had at the Euro's
Newcastle were glad to get rid of him at £30m,
in the championship where he would get time he may look a good player, but we have seen with our own eyes, you cannot trust him to trap, pass, or get shoot on target at any time in a match

So Sissoko just has a really good game, and this is the pile of shite you come up with. The bloke can't win, with fuckheads like you.

Give credit where it is due, or fuck off you fat bastard

Actually funny enough but I'd say that I liked him more in the previous game more than yesterday. There he combined really well with Trippier on the flank, and gave 2 or 3 very good passes/cutbacks to the box, just no-one was there meeting those (otherwise they would have been assists as well...).

In last game ofc the assist was good, but that seems to overshadow everything else so significantly. Like the fact he got overplayed quite easily on the flank and only Hugo's brilliant save from top corner saved us from this resulting in equalizer. And there were periods in middle of both halves where he actually gave the ball away bit alarmingly.

I agree that generally he had a good game and desrves appreciation for that. Even more so because this was now his 2nd good game in the row. But I'd like to see bit more consistency during one game as well as for longer period.

Back
Top Bottom