Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pep quits City tomorrow, comes to Spurs, lets Sissoko on the pitch even once—I am Pep out.

Bill Nicholson comes back in a mystical reappearance, resumes his role as Spurs manager, gives Sissoko one minute of game time—I am Nick out.

No more Sissoko.

I’m literally sick and tired of this club taking passengers like this useless prick. Big clubs would of shot of this idiot years ago, yet our pathetic club big him up on social media celebrating his 200 apps for the club with the caption “ooooo Moussa Sissoko”, the social media team at Spurs are a complete embarrassment. That’s where Spurs are as a club, where we feel the need to celebrate such a piss poor player making 200 appearances for us. No wonder why we win fuck all. This guy has cost us in 2 finals now.

I’m literally sick and tired of this club taking passengers like this useless prick. Big clubs would of shot of this idiot years ago, yet our pathetic club big him up on social media celebrating his 200 apps for the club with the caption “ooooo Moussa Sissoko”, the social media team at Spurs are a complete embarrassment. That’s where Spurs are as a club, where we feel the need to celebrate such a piss poor player making 200 appearances for us. No wonder why we win fuck all. This guy has cost us in 2 finals now.
I understand the sentiment, but most clubs' social media are embarrassing, tbf.

You are right about clubs' cutting their losses on shite, though. Unfortunately, we gave this utter wanker a long contract... and then extended it. Absolutely criminal.

Think of this cunt's highlights since 2019:

Liv (a) - 87th minute - he and Son are 2v1 against VVD, and he just blasts it over the bar. Doesn't even make the keeper make a save.

Liv (CLF) - 30 seconds in, and he's pointing. Ball hits arm. Even if you think it is harsh etc., only a dumb prick like him would have his arm in that position in the box.

Ars (a) - 2-2, last attack of the game. Like v Liverpool, he could pass to someone better or score... no, he blasts it over the bar. Again, keeper doesn't even need to make a save.

Zagreb (a) - jogs back as the Zagreb player sprints into the box to get in position to score.

West Ham (h) - doesn't jump with Balbuena, who scores from the free kick Sissoko needlessly gave away to make it 3-1 and start their comeback.

Yesterday - again, too lazy/cowardly to jump.

Hate him.

He should have been sold 3 years ago

He conned so many on here (myself included) thinking he was actually doing something, he hides from the ball can't shoot pass tackle jump is a braindead cunt

Disgusting this waste of space is stealing a living still

I think it says it all that when Karius made those mistakes in the Champions League he was fucked out of the squad with no remorse. Klopp and Liverpool set a standard that those mistakes just aren't acceptable for a club that wants top honors and it paid off.

Staggering that 2 years after Sissoko made an equally stinking mistake he's still at the club and is rewarded with a chance to fuck up yet another final.

No doubt he'll be given another chance under the new manager as Hitchen spends the Summer daydreaming in his office instead of actually moving players.

Think of this cunt's highlights since 2019:

Liv (a) - 87th minute - he and Son are 2v1 against VVD, and he just blasts it over the bar. Doesn't even make the keeper make a save.

Liv (CLF) - 30 seconds in, and he's pointing. Ball hits arm. Even if you think it is harsh etc., only a dumb prick like him would have his arm in that position in the box.

Ars (a) - 2-2, last attack of the game. Like v Liverpool, he could pass to someone better or score... no, he blasts it over the bar. Again, keeper doesn't even need to make a save.

Zagreb (a) - jogs back as the Zagreb player sprints into the box to get in position to score.

West Ham (h) - doesn't jump with Balbuena, who scores from the free kick Sissoko needlessly gave away to make it 3-1 and start their comeback.

Yesterday - again, too lazy/cowardly to jump.

Hate him.
Gooner cunt he is - worst of the worst

We could legitimately pluck any midfielder plying their trade in league 2 and they'd look more comfortable on the ball than this pillock
It’s crazy that this is actually true. I don’t recall ever watching another professional football match and seeing someone with such awful control.
He genuinely looks like he’s never played football before

£30m allegedly.

Has Daniel got his money's worth yet? Between falling over the ball for the first 2 or so seasons and then acting as some psuedo French ambassador/translation service for the idiots too thick/lazy to learn English.

He was a cult hero to some for about 10-18 months when he wasn't completely shite and the rest of our midfield were complete and utter weaklings for the most part.

To his credit he can finish 90 minutes and looks physically fit for a professional footballer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom