Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw Ruel Fox score a diving header once, though. He was better than Sissokko lol
The standard when comparing anyone to sissoko should be thus:
Did he give away a pen in the champions League final by pointing too damn hard?
If the answer is yes: sissoko.
If the answer is no: better than sissoko.

For example, let us take ruel fox.
Did ruel fox give away a pen in a CL final by pointing too damn hard?
No. Therefore better than sissoko.
Lanny Poffo Wwe GIF

£5.22 million according to this

How do they come up with such a specific price? Are they just saying "about 6 mil Euros" and purely guessing it?

To be fair it says 'market value 9m' so maybe I should just stop looking at that site.
Jaco I'm not sure what you are disagreeing with there?

If you know how transfermarkt.co.uk come up with their figures I would be intrigued to know.
Is it a solid source for transfer fees?

Several Coaches loved what Sissoko brought, hipsters did not. He’s never winning awards for Aesthetics, but to win over Benitez, Pochettino, Deschamps & Mourinho shows there was was something there.

I really don’t get the venomous hate for him from some quarters; honestly his Spurs career went as well as could be expected in my eyes -
100% agree. Perhaps some cannot get over the alleged fee of circa £30m. from memory it was right at the end of the window and Newcastle could hold out. I wasn’t impressed when we signed him and use to groan at his crossing & passing during his first season but something changed during the Wembley season and I remember him becoming really effective. He played loads of games, good injury record, schooled Mark Noble. we have had more naturally talented players who have contributed a lot less.

100% agree. Perhaps some cannot get over the alleged fee of circa £30m. from memory it was right at the end of the window and Newcastle could hold out. I wasn’t impressed when we signed him and use to groan at his crossing & passing during his first season but something changed during the Wembley season and I remember him becoming really effective. He played loads of games, good injury record, schooled Mark Noble. we have had more naturally talented players who have contributed a lot less.

Soldado cost nearly as much and was dreadful for 2 years and all he got was sympathy and love. I hate our fans sometimes.

I saw Ruel Fox score a diving header once, though. He was better than Sissokko lol
Was that the one from Teddy’s volleyed cross at Wimbledon where we went top?

I was there mate and it was a cracker

Great day out and we ‘bumped into’ a load of Scum fans returning from Chelsea in the tube later

What fun!!!

If it wasn’t for Siss we would never have reached the CL final
Did it twice
Inter then Ajax

Was shit the following season though among others

When? He gave Soldado every chance and he played himself out of the team.

All sorts of excuses were made for him, but the fact is a barely interested Adebayor and a unseasoned Kane were getting goals in the same team people were maligning for not creating enough chances for him.
When he scored an absolute cracker against Everton and we thought that at last he’s getting his confidence back

So what did Poch do?

Dropped him!

When he scored an absolute cracker against Everton and we thought that at last he’s getting his confidence back

So what did Poch do?

Dropped him!
For Chelsea away 3 days later . I agreed with Poch.

Then he came right back into the team the next weekend be Palace at home and was his usual shite self.

Never seen a Spurs player given a longer length of rope for being crap than Soldado by the fans.

Back
Top Bottom