New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imo, the worst home kit under armour gave us was this.
thats a pretty high standard for the worsyt...
Spurs-Home-Kit-Under-Armour-RWD.jpg
much preferred that to the roadkill - miss world - tyre tread - sash stripes

nothing wrong with a wee bit of trim. its when you get efforts like this that its an abomination

2850.bmp
A tiny bit of blue trim is ok. But bringing on to the face of the shirt in any way - swoosh stripes, weird fade outs, full on blue sleeves, piss stain partitions - is off for me. The leaks for next year make me like this season’s one a bit. But just a bit.

Imo, the worst home kit under armour gave us was this.
thats a pretty high standard for the worsyt...
Spurs-Home-Kit-Under-Armour-RWD.jpg
I have this one and the last under armour kits. Only spurs kits I own. If we ever go for colored sleeves again I would not say no to something similar to what Valencia have now (but white and navy instead of white and black)

I have this one and the last under armour kits. Only spurs kits I own. If we ever go for colored sleeves again I would not say no to something similar to what Valencia have now (but white and navy instead of white and black)

Coloured sleeves are a no go for me. Just end up like a reverse Woolwich kit in white and navy. Our jersey since 1898 has predominantly been plain lilywhite, Admiral first added bits of navy trim with their home kit design in the late 70s.

Really don’t like those paint streaks/seismic readings on the sleeves of the Away and 3rd tops :pochunimpressed:

Have been buying the 3rd shirts the past few seasons but looks like I’ll be giving it a miss this year.

Really don’t like those paint streaks/seismic readings on the sleeves of the Away and 3rd tops :pochunimpressed:

Have been buying the 3rd shirts the past few seasons but looks like I’ll be giving it a miss this year.

It's Nike's template.

They're on the Home shirt too, they're just white.

I agree. I like the colour of the third but the sleeve design really isn't necessary.

Weirdly, out of the three I probably prefer the home. But not enough to own it. Not a great season all-round kit-wise.

That 3rd one looks like the logos are superimposed. Looks like the AIA is sublimated rather than applied, and the cockerel doesn't have the stitching around it like the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom