New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same shirt... different source... hmmm. Having said that, the one I posted on the previous page doesn’t have a shield - whereas this one does.

6779331_D-22_EF-488_C-_A1_A2-14_BBC2_EA1_B0_A.png

Last edited:
Those sleeve patches are fake as hell. Looks like they’re printed Into the actual fabric
Also the fact the Premier League, Champions League, Respect and (I think) international football sleeve patches are all on one shirt!

I ordered an England shirt off AliBaba once and rather than fake it was actually genuine, except it cost about £15 rather than £90. It was either a seconds one with something slightly wrong with it, or produced in the same factory that knocks out the real shirts but on an unofficial shift they don't tell Nike about. What was weird was that the picture on AliBaba advertising it made it look like it was going to be a lot faker than it was, as though the photos on those sales aren't really a good indication of what you're going to actually be receiving.

With City's kit being launched this week, I wonder if we'll do similar? Most teams announce their new kits around now, with many wearing them for their final home game of the season. We're usually way behind, but with Nike we might be on the ball for once

There is a real possibility we will have this exact same template, in combination with those weird blue stripes at the bottom we already saw.

If that’s the case, our kit won’t do our new stadium any justice imo

There is a real possibility we will have this exact same template, in combination with those weird blue stripes at the bottom we already saw.

If that’s the case, our kit won’t do our new stadium any justice imo

Wish I was a City fan. Been dreaming of a sports shirt that shows off my chest hair. I assume it can also be unbuttoned.

Horrific button and collar on that City shirt.

Likely to be the exact same template though. City will also have the gradient on their shirt, it'll just be the same colour as the rest of the shirt.

That one clearly fake... but what did just occur to me is that once it's tucked in (as in 'to the shorts') ...you won't be able to see the blue bits...

I reckon they're just designed for us lot to wear outside jeans and make it look like we have them pulled right up!!
that Leeds Utd torso in a heart tops it off nicely though
:walker:

Edit: It's the branding for UEFA national qualifier games. Leeds copied it and made a joke of it.

Last edited:
Horrific button and collar on that City shirt.

Likely to be the exact same template though. City will also have the gradient on their shirt, it'll just be the same colour as the rest of the shirt.

Hopefully we have a collar similar to the England shirt. Not that horrific design feature. Nike phoning in the City shirt as they’re off to Puma next season.

Just realised that France also have the button collar, but England don't. We'll likely just get the England shirt with the red replaced with navy, and that gradient at the bottom. It's appeared too many times for there not to be any truth in that being on the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom