New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs3.jpg
Surely this would've made a better GK kit? (long-sleeved version of course, unless we're signing Joe Hart?)
:llorisunsure:

....mind you, when we DO wear this kit, Hugo will probably be given an eye-catching WHITE top to wear!!!
:hugoshock:

Surely this would've made a better GK kit? (long-sleeved version of course, unless we're signing Joe Hart?)
:llorisunsure:

....mind you, when we DO wear this kit, Hugo will probably be given an eye-catching WHITE top to wear!!!
:hugoshock:
Wish they did sell short sleeved keepers shirts. They do in the teamwear ranges( non club kits)

Marca did a thing recently where they toyed with the idea of making a clubs kit resemble their badge. Spurs was not among their mock ups but it is a fun concept.

Example:
1822166.jpg

Last edited:
Twice IIRC

Madrid and Juventus
The season before we only wore our actual away shirt twice, instead wearing the Wolves-looking gold third kit whenever we required a change strip. That really took the piss.

I wasn't that bothered about us not wearing the 3rd this season because every single Nike team had the exact same shirt (albeit in a different colour). They didn't even bother to give each one a slightly different motif. Just smacked of total laziness.

Of course, but I was hoping for more of the same with no collar trim and no shield. Just one year, a classic would be nice. This grading doesn’t look as aggressive as in some of the other pics
I’ve no doubt we’ll get a solid white classic kit from Nike. But they’re gonna prime the market with a load of shite for years before, so that when it does come every Tom, Dick, and Harry will buy two just in case one gets stained. It’s a sales game to them.

Back
Top Bottom