New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love it :pochbye:
tenor.gif

That training wear is sharp. I normally go for the off-field stuff too, rather than playing kits.
I dabble in both, but this season will be training gear thanks (someone pointed out the black and purple looks like Black Panther and now I can't un-see it).

Fingers crossed for a nice teal third kit, but we'll have to wait until the first CL game for that #thanksNike

Deleted. What was it?

A tweet from @spursofficial saying 'like' this tweet for a personalised message 'soon' regarding the new kit. Had 4.5k likes when i saw it.
Yep, it was this:

I cannot fathom how they didn't realise this would be replied to many many times with pictures of the home/away kit people have taken in America. And hey, they're still selling less of the gear online than in Nike Town. What a fucking shambles.

Going to be even worse when it's officially unveiled and countless memes are made taking the piss out of the fade.

a while ago, when we got a new kit every three or four years, it just wasn't the done thing to wear an old shirt, whereas now, you see people wearing shirts from every era. I'm just hoping that people don't buy that awful shirt, Nike might then get the message.

In my lifetime we’ve had a new home shirt at least every two years, and I’m not far off being 38, so guessing you’re going back quite a while there Mrs P! :eriksenlol:
A Lady never reveals how "Far back she goes", and Mrs P is definatley a Lady.
I will leave it there.
:pochsulk::dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom