New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never met me.
:ledleylick:
Oh, well in that case...

giphy.gif

This is the first time in a long time that I've preferred the home kit to the away (although the away looks better in action than in the promo shots).

Maybe it's something to do with the home kit being a failure unless it's pretty much perfect. I don't know.

Yes sorry, I phrased that atrociously. I usually prefer the away kit, but this year I'm so turned off by the away kit that I actually prefer the first. Which I don't especially like.
Ah, I get you. There is a substantial difference between the sleeves on the elite and standard away kits if that helped you prefer one of them more than you might otherwise...

Saying that, my recommdation is to wait until that training short sleeve top comes out. It'll be as pricey as a jersey but looks fucking amazing.

Ah, I get you. There is a substantial difference between the sleeves on the elite and standard away kits if that helped you prefer one of them more than you might otherwise...

Saying that, my recommdation is to wait until that training short sleeve top comes out. It'll be as pricey as a jersey but looks fucking amazing.

That's true, it really does. I've just bought a couple of retro shirts though so fear I may have spent my quota for the year...

I dunno if they're bringing out the elite version of the training top, and the fans version that's available looks shit in comparison. Like the away shirt, the sleeves are really different.

Anyone found a knock off site selling them? Got my son the mexico away shirt from aliexpress and pretty sure it is genuine shirt, but cannot see anything on there now and seller has gone altogether..

surely a fake site

Well yeah.

I've not used Soccer Lord for a few years, but I know others who have.

Whilst most people, including myself, who have received stuff from them have found that the goods look genuine, at best I'd say they're genuine shirts that maybe have tiny faults that aren't obvious, but enough to mean they've not been sold via official means.

Of course, they could just be outright fakes, and they do tend to take a long time to be delivered as well, which makes me wary of spending too much money with them.

My first Spurs kit was the 1082/83 away kit :

tottenham-82-away-boys_2_2.jpg
Bloody hell, that kit is positively Medieval!!!

I seem to remember us defeating Hastings Utd in a pre-season Friendly that year...

They had an aging 'keeper called Harold, but he was well past his prime... and, due to an unfortunate riding incident 16 years before, only had the one eye...

If memory serves, Terry Gibson & Mark Falco had a field day against him, scoring 4 each in a narrow 8-7 victory for the Galloping Liliywhites!

Back
Top Bottom