New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On one's forehead is best. :ledley:
Na this is better..........
CB997-DDC-4-CFF-40-BB-A1-D1-7-D7-B5-D0-F63-EC.jpg

Good lord. Nike hates Spurs, whoever green lit this should be canned

Hey, that's the crayon color I used in art class whenever I was drawing a self-portrait. I thought it looked like I was putting in more effort than if I had just drawn the outline of my features and left the skin uncolored and printer paper white. It lost me points because printer paper white was deemed a more accurate representation.

Dunno, I am reminded of that U23s vs. Man City last year at NWHL where the young man near me came in with a bag from the Chelski Shop...
:mourfacepalm:

Imagine being a City fan and being so ashamed of being a plastic that you'd carry a Chav bag as a disguise!

Could be pwoppa ridiculous.......
57468-CA6-188-E-4-B2-A-A401-5-CC688-CE9525.jpg

or ..........
543-C60-A2-B6-D8-42-A7-BA94-B4837-C4-DDFF2.jpg

Gary Neville in the same image as Jesus........

Hahah... That's Neville is it?

I thought it was this guy:

p089gk33.jpg

I love looking at shit tattoos.... Reminds me of a story about a mate of a mate of a mate....

"Nice tattoo.... Didn't know you were a big Eddie Grant fan....... "

"I'm not; it's Bob Marley" :dembelelol:

Hahah... That's Neville is it?

I thought it was this guy:

p089gk33.jpg

I love looking at shit tattoos.... Reminds me of a story about a mate of a mate of a mate....

"Nice tattoo.... Didn't know you were a big Eddie Grant fan....... "

"I'm not; it's Bob Marley" :dembelelol:
George Best looks a bit ropey as well.

Get a tattoo as long as you know doesn’t matter about anybody else.
No way Pedro! Hate the bloody things, although a group of us did pledge that we would get one if we won the League! Think I'm safe for a while!
This reminds me of an episode of 'Friends', when Phoebe and Rachel went to get a tattoo and Phoebe chickened out, and all she had was a blue freckle. She said that it was a tattoo of the whole world as seen from outer space. Well, it made me laugh!

No way Pedro! Hate the bloody things, although a group of us did pledge that we would get one if we won the League! Think I'm safe for a while!
This reminds me of an episode of 'Friends', when Phoebe and Rachel went to get a tattoo and Phoebe chickened out, and all she had was a blue freckle. She said that it was a tattoo of the whole world as seen from outer space. Well, it made me laugh!
Think similar with the Royal Family(not the real one) where Ralph Littles character gets half a tattoo as it’s too painful.

Classy shirt! Nike can´t just be bothered! Hell i´m starting to think the man at Nike responsible för kit designs is a gooner! They make desent designs for the other Nike teams, but ours just look ka-ka.

Nothing special about that kit and nothing particularly offensive about any of the Nike kits.
I actually really like this seasons 3rd shirt.

My problem with the Green/Turquoise/Grey/Purple/Pink kits and training gear is that they are just NOT our colours....

It would be like changing the Union Jack to Red, White and Green every two years, and looking more like the Italian Flag ....
Imagine the uproar if Germany's national flag colours turned to Blue, Orange and Purple just 'cos Nike were sponsoring the flag!!!

Colour isn't everything... but right now, identity based on colour is pretty relevant!!

Nothing special about that kit and nothing particularly offensive about any of the Nike kits.
I actually really like this seasons 3rd shirt.
Going by the comments about that shirt they don´t agree with you ;) I agree about the away and third kit, they are decent, but the home shirt is an abomination!

My problem with the Green/Turquoise/Grey/Purple/Pink kits and training gear is that they are just NOT our colours....

It would be like changing the Union Jack to Red, White and Green every two years, and looking more like the Italian Flag ....
Imagine the uproar if Germany's national flag colours turned to Blue, Orange and Purple just 'cos Nike were sponsoring the flag!!!

Colour isn't everything... but right now, identity based on colour is pretty relevant!!

It's not a national flag though. Its like a flag you use when you're main one clashes and that's not very often.

And what's wrong with a bit of colour variation there? Stick to (predominantly) white and navy for home and vary the rest.

Will we see out the rest of the season in all our kit we were in or will we be in the new kits come July. I ask because its Nike who we have a long term contract with so really premonition on a new kit may make better sales for them come the summer.

Back
Top Bottom