New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They actually look so much better on the players than they did in any of the leaks. I've already warmed to both kits.

Anyone who buys dhgate, how accurate are the copies? I mean, will it have this kind of weave pattern seen here on Gio's shoulders/sleeves?

EeK3zaMXgAUt0OF

They actually look so much better on the players than they did in any of the leaks. I've already warmed to both kits.

Anyone who buys dhgate, how accurate are the copies? I mean, will it have this kind of weave pattern seen here on Gio's shoulders/sleeves?

EeK3zaMXgAUt0OF
As long as you get a decent one they are perfect... No difference. (children's sizes are all I have bought)

EeK3zaMXgAUt0OF

They're wearing the £100 elite shirt, thats why

Its probably very naughty of me, but I'm very tempted to get the green one from DHGate...

EeK3zaMXgAUt0OF
Can’t beat the quality for the price. I’ve purchased many from there and I was never disappointed

Last edited:

EeK3zaMXgAUt0OF
THAT'S the problem, see... there are only ever 11-18 players on a matchday ... there's THOUSANDS of Spurs fans!
...pfft, always catering to the minority!

Back
Top Bottom