New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks fucking red to me...

55415430373136_04.jpg

Why is it for that top only it's a CG image. The others are actual photos. The short sleeve training top is clearly orange. Other than the White and Navy training tops everything else looks like an abomination.

The similar shoulder trim running right through the range also makes me feel like the leaked kit is legit, as well. Fuck.

Can't decide if I like or hate the stadium jacket.

Why so much emphasis on navy and gold? They realize by now Spurs are the lilywhites and that white is kind of a big part of the identity, surely? Sigh....

It's an abomination. I wonder if they'll sell any of the red ones? What's happening to us?
Sadly, it will. There will be plenty of mongs with no thought process - and no appreciation of our 'red' issue - who will just buy it and wear it at WHL. Our last season is going to be a multicoloured monstrosity.

Why is it for that top only it's a CG image. The others are actual photos. The short sleeve training top is clearly orange. Other than the White and Navy training tops everything else looks like an abomination.
It's not a CG image: it really is that bad! Maybe this is the start of us becoming London AIA Dragons in the new global superleague...

It's not a CG image: it really is that bad! Maybe this is the start of us becoming London AIA Dragons in the new global superleague...

Those tops will be in the Tottenham Shop bargain bin for £1.99 before you know it. Or perhaps the plan is to sell those tops in South East Asia?

Bit random but had gift vouchers for JD Sports but could see anything that I liked until I got to the football shirts! Tv didn't do it justice but the Italian away shirt is a thing of beauty,no a fan of puma but they have made a job of it! (Sorry no image)

Back
Top Bottom