New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ef2-ZjfWAAE_WI8

Can never really go wrong with black and gold.
Yeah liked our puma one when we signed Bentley

Hmm, if you look carefully (i.e. around the edge of the badge) it appears to me that they kitted the U23s out in the cheaper 'stadium' shirts and not the proper player ones. I wonder who could have made that money saving decision...
:levystare:

Hold off on being too harsh until we see the first team in it. 100% it'll look better than in these pics.
We don't "purchase" equipment from the supplier. 100% they wouldn't trot the U23s out in a supporter's shirt.

Its a shit kit. It'd be shit if you put Ronaldo and Messi in it.

Don’t know if this has been shared. As close to anything classic this season’s offering goes I guess.

01_NKME1420-00002.jpg
one of these will do me,no red letter,or hideous stripes on the shoulders, nothing. Classic plain club badge, no advertising for anyone, we are Spurs. Might start a trend. Reminds me of the shirts from the " olden days". The Glory Days

Back
Top Bottom