New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As designed by Jackson Pollock I see?!

At least there won't EVER be a colour clash with anyone else... (on Earth at lesst) wait till we sign up for the Inuagral 'Intergalactic Titans Trophy' in 2025... that kit will clash SO much with near rivals Jupiter Rovers & Saturn Hotstars!!!

I notice the 'lace' detail down the side of the shorts (which otherwise are LOVELY btw)
02_MHSH21-00002.jpg

Shexshy Shorts!!!

Now you're gonna get some serious red-rage thrown at you.

I like the elite one a lot because of the embossing. Funny feeling my masses of body hair will poke through the holes like new frown cress off a sponge though lol
I get the red rage situation but I feel that having finished above them regularly now we can take it.

As part of the Club and Nike’s continued commitment to sustainability, both the shirts that players will wear on the pitch and the replica jerseys for fans to buy are constructed with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Suits us perfectly.

As part of the Club and Nike’s continued commitment to sustainability, both the shirts that players will wear on the pitch and the replica jerseys for fans to buy are constructed with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Suits us perfectly.
Have been for years, coincidentally

Suits us perfectly.

Literally making bottling part of the fabric of the club.

It's utterly boring to say so at this point, but it is crazy that we've signed for such a long term with such an aesthetically clashing sponsor.

Someone prove me wrong, but I can't think of a comparable example among major clubs.
It is a bit annoying... I keep waiting for the day they either change it to not being red, or change it altogether... how many more years do we have left?

Kit's ok aside from that... and the new stupid cinch thing....

It is a bit annoying... I keep waiting for the day they either change it to not being red, or change it altogether... how many more years do we have left?

Kit's ok aside from that... and the new stupid cinch thing....
On the cinch sleeve sponsor going by pictures it's on the Shirts being sold by Spurs shop but elsewhere like Nike and Kitbag etc the pictures they are using doesn't have it on them. Would prefer it without TBH, so looks like I will have to buy of Nike website for my son.

Til summer 2027 I believe. But this is contract #3 with them, why not a 4th?
Oh no!!!!

All they have to do is change the colour like they do on the away kits... ffs... it's not the end of the world.

I heard that red is a lucky colour in the country AIA is from... so they stick with it... well it hasn't been that lucky for 6 years or whatever it's been... maybe we could just ask it to be a different colour...

On the cinch sleeve sponsor going by pictures it's on the Shirts being sold by Spurs shop but elsewhere like Nike and Kitbag etc the pictures they are using doesn't have it on them. Would prefer it without TBH, so looks like I will have to buy of Nike website for my son.
Yeah it looks quite tidy without...

maybe they could swap and have cinch on front without the red one...?

How many years before our kits look like F1 drivers?

Oh no!!!!

All they have to do is change the colour like they do on the away kits... ffs... it's not the end of the world.

I heard that red is a lucky colour in the country AIA is from... so they stick with it... well it hasn't been that lucky for 6 years or whatever it's been... maybe we could just ask it to be a different colour...

Ffs ..... every year, you come on here with a new username and post this same old sh1t post, what's that now 7 years running?

Mwooorrrrrrhhhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom