New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CF3-CD472-D10-F-4-F33-A7-BC-449-FC0-CF74-F5.jpg
Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!!!!!

I can't believe they balanced out having a decent home kit with two shite aways. It's mad that this is Nike.

In other news, I took a punt on the Chinese link that's not the dhgate one in this thread and well happy with the results. I got the boy a blue England top and shorts, my mate the blue/purple Holsten away and myself those trackies from the season before last with the shiny logos and purple side stripes. All look great and we're all under a tenner (the boy's shorts and top were both under a tenner together) but took just over three weeks to arrive. Would recommend.

Dunno how to post pics tho.

Yeah, the more I see them, the more I like both. They're a stark contrast to the very plain and simple home kit, which is no bad thing.

The only thing I will say is I like when a set of kits for the season actually fit together as a set, with some kind of recurring them throughout, like the gold on these, for example:
06284d352593c8f663f2f061184fcc5b.jpg

Yeah, the more I see them, the more I like both. They're a stark contrast to the very plain and simple home kit, which is no bad thing.

The only thing I will say is I like when a set of kits for the season actually fit together as a set, with some kind of recurring them throughout, like the gold on these, for example:

I love me some pinstripes. Wish they’d done a version of this for us this season, to go with 1 of the 2 more extreme designs.

bochum-21-22-kits-2.jpg

Worst thing about those kits were that we wore the away two times all season. Must have sold tonnes of those and fuck all of the gold so the club had us in the gold every away match

I would love to be able to track down some older Spurs gear that I wished I had purchased at the time.

Things like this below, and there was a blue/white track top that AVB wore that was lovely. I'm less bothered about team shirts but would like some subtle gear to wear out and about. I wear team shirts to games or watching them at home, that's all really...

Any pointers would be appreciated.

bfaa47046265e560a15b22c4a6e5f0d5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom