New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks good. Guessing you went for the elite/player version, looking at the badges?
Didn't go for anything particular just the shirt they had on the sellers page. Surprised to see the sleeve sponsor.

Got a home and away shirt last year, one with Kane and one with Bale. Also spot on.

Looks spot on to the £70 one.
How much was it on there?
£10.63, took just over 2 weeks to come.

Delivery from DHgate this morning.

....and only £1.49 for one of these to cover up that hideous red abomination!
s-l640.jpg

Badges aren't stitched on/embroidered. They're the heat applied ones like are on the £110 version
One of the other cut price sites have both versions of the shirt with heat applied emblems, I’m bit torn usually the new kit release is something I look forward too and my main source of supporting Tottenham is buying merchandise and think nothing of buying a shirt(s) but if you get basically get the same thing for £10, £12 instead of £70, £75 really it’s an easy choice, sorry Daniel

One of the other cut price sites have both versions of the shirt with heat applied emblems, I’m bit torn usually the new kit release is something I look forward too and my main source of supporting Tottenham is buying merchandise and think nothing of buying a shirt(s) but if you get basically get the same thing for £10, £12 instead of £70, £75 really it’s an easy choice, sorry Daniel
Hey, fuck Daniel.

Edit: and fuck his climbing wall too.

Last edited:
This kit reminds me of Berba/Jol era - happy days
I'm not trying to be pedantic, but it'll probably come across that way, Jol was gone the season before we wore it and Berba would have played maybe a game and a half in it, one on the final day of the season wearing it as a new kit and half losing 1-0 to Middlesbrough with a face like thunder on the opening day of the season he left us.

The Hutton/Juande era would be more appropriate, and much less happy!

I'm not trying to be pedantic, but it'll probably come across that way, Jol was gone the season before we wore it and Berba would have played maybe a game and a half in it, one on the final day of the season wearing it as a new kit and half losing 1-0 to Middlesbrough with a face like thunder on the opening day of the season he left us.

The Hutton/Juande era would be more appropriate, and much less happy!
I know that - but the Mansion logo was on the kit already few season prior hence my point

Back
Top Bottom