New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would pay a premium to have the sponsors removed.

Shirt for £40 covered in logos, or £70 with just the Spurs badge + Nike logo given they make it and it's relatively discrete.

This was my first Spurs shirt - as they couldn't put Holsten on a kids shirt. Much nicer I think.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

I used to wear it in the back garden playing FA Cup.
Wore it to sleep.
Wore it non uniform days at school.
Was borderline tears when it was in the wash.
I was like that with the 2 home& away Admiral shirts in 78.
Wore them to death.

Shirt for £40 covered in logos, or £70 with just the Spurs badge + Nike logo given they make it and it's relatively discrete.

This was my first Spurs shirt - as they couldn't put Holsten on a kids shirt. Much nicer I think.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

Wore it to sleep.
Now that you've said it actually, I'm looking at that new home kit and wondering why they can't do an option without the logo. Ooooh that would be nice. We now get an elite shirt for £100 which we never used to... how about a non-sponsor option too?

(They'd never do it would they.... but still... how nice would that be? I'd actually buy one I think)

Now that you've said it actually, I'm looking at that new home kit and wondering why they can't do an option without the logo. Ooooh that would be nice. We now get an elite shirt for £100 which we never used to... how about a non-sponsor option too?

(They'd never do it would they.... but still... how nice would that be? I'd actually buy one I think)

Yeah I think it would be great, but of course sponsors pay the big money for their logos plastered over fans shirts.

But I see no reason why they couldn't release backdated shirts without sponsors.
AIA ones may be tricky, but surely the Mansion, Thomson, Aurasma, HP, Holsten ones they could release without sponsors now.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

Wore it to sleep.
I was simialar... although my 88/89/90 kits all had Holsten on them. My mum was horrified. I was delighted.

I read that as home made😂😂
:harrylol:
Wasn't expecting anything great when I ordered some gear for my granddaughter but was pleasantly surprised by the quality and service/delivery.
They have some nice Polo shirts and training tops also.
The kids kit that I got (this years green away) I couldn't fault it. Got the top, shorts and socks for £11. 54p and that included the postage.
Happy days.
England stuff and Spurs retro also really nice.
I should ask them for some commission.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

Wore it to sleep.
The thing was, back then they could put Holsten on the kids shirts. IT was only from 1991 onwards that we saw the kids shirt have no sponsor, when we switched to Umbro.

Obviously they can't put it on these official kids size reproductions now because it's against the law, but when our kits were made by Hummel originally it was seemingly fine

:harrylol:
Wasn't expecting anything great when I ordered some gear for my granddaughter but was pleasantly surprised by the quality and service/delivery.
They have some nice Polo shirts and training tops also.
The kids kit that I got (this years green away) I couldn't fault it. Got the top, shorts and socks for £11. 54p and that included the postage.
Happy days.
England stuff and Spurs retro also really nice.
I should ask them for some commission.
How long does delivery take? Tempted to get a couple of England shirts off their for the Euros

Back
Top Bottom