New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9b2x7wwvycy61.jpg

Next season's third kit is both our best and worst ever kit at the same time.

This is wild.

I imagine this conversation in some boardroom somewhere:

"So, you're not going to believe this... but it was easy to get thousands of people to actually pay money to be walking billboards for AIA."

"AIA? Wait... isn't that some sort of Asian insurance company? Why the hell would they do that?"

"I'm telling you... put a little football logo in the top corner, they'll wear anything."

"Anything? You think?"

"Yeah, watch this! I'll make the ugliest fucking thing you've ever seen, purple, silver, weird smears and geometrical shapes scattered about, with that logo of an Asian insurance company still the biggest thing on the shirt. They'll still fork over big money for it by the thousands."

"No way. People are not that willing to shill for a company they don't even know, and look ugly as sin doing it."

"Trust me. You don't know football fans."

Elite Shirt - £105
Adult Shirt - £70
Youth Shirt - £55
To have 'Spurs 100' printed on the Elite Shirt - £120

Disgusting pricing for a t-shirt.

Elite Shirt - £105
Adult Shirt - £70
Youth Shirt - £55
To have 'Spurs 100' printed on the Elite Shirt - £120

Disgusting pricing for a t-shirt.
Saw it in a sports shop yesterday and it's better in person than in the pictures. Not too bad. Plus it didn't have the cinch thing on it.

Saw it in a sports shop yesterday and it's better in person than in the pictures. Not too bad. Plus it didn't have the cinch thing on it.

I would pay a premium to have the sponsors removed.

Shirt for £40 covered in logos, or £70 with just the Spurs badge + Nike logo given they make it and it's relatively discrete.

This was my first Spurs shirt - as they couldn't put Holsten on a kids shirt. Much nicer I think.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

I used to wear it in the back garden playing FA Cup.
Wore it to sleep.
Wore it non uniform days at school.
Was borderline tears when it was in the wash.

I would pay a premium to have the sponsors removed.

Shirt for £40 covered in logos, or £70 with just the Spurs badge + Nike logo given they make it and it's relatively discrete.

This was my first Spurs shirt - as they couldn't put Holsten on a kids shirt. Much nicer I think.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg
Yeah that's really nice actually. Can't argue with that at all!

I loved those Holsten kits though. That was our best sponsor. If we had to pick a sponsor from the last 25 years, I'd pick Holsten!

That said though, that kit is a thing of beauty. I think the new kit without the sponsor would be iconic.

Back
Top Bottom