New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The colours, the colours!!

high breaking bad GIF

That new kit. Boring.
Looks like it took about 5 minutes to design.

No pattern , no design , no nothing.

Literally white fabric with the sponsors. Not good enough and not worth £70. People can say they want 'simple kits' but let's be real. The nicest kits at least have some sort of design/pattern.

That new kit. Boring.

Literally white fabric with the sponsors. Not good enough and not worth £70. People can say they want 'simple kits' but let's be real. The nicest kits at least have some sort of design/pattern.
That’s how it should be clean, no nonsense shirt Tottenham Hotspur

That new kit. Boring.

Yeah I prefer it simple but that takes it to the extreme

The other problem is that the more basic the shirt is, the more the r** l*** stands out

As part of the Club and Nike’s continued commitment to sustainability, both the shirts that players will wear on the pitch and the replica jerseys for fans to buy are constructed with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Suits us perfectly.
Have been for years, coincidentally
Literally making bottling part of the fabric of the club.
I think this was all covered 2/3 years ago, when they announced the recycled plastic bottle kits....

But yes, it doesn't help the narrative... as people are TOO busy laughing at us to recognise what a fantastic initiative this actually is... and showing OTHER clubs the way forward.

If it were Forest Green Rovers, the world would be lauding them!

New kit is fine, abit plain, but I think it works ok...but wtf is this £70 for a ‘standard’ version and £105 for the elite version all about!! Football needs to have a look at itself sometimes.

That new kit. Boring.

And i love it!
It's a proper Spurs kit.

Opinions and all that :)

Last edited:
They're photos, and it's literally the kit mate. I'd bet the cost of a season ticket on it

That's getting bookmarked.

Similar ropey pictures of last seasons retro light blue Nike one were close-ish but thankfully not the same.

This picture looks as bad fitting and badly shaped as the one that proved close but not real previously.

www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/report-reveals-exactly-when-spurs-will-wear-the-new-blue-third-kit-for-the-first-time/
Hope you're keeping tabs on your bookmarks :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom