New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody have a clue about the sizes on DH gate for kids? I'm looking a Youth Large and age 4-5. They have them all in numbers from 20-28.

I really hope it hasn’t…
:pochsulk:

Choosing between the away kit and the 3rd kit

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Couldn't find a more generic kit thread to post these in so thought I'd share them here.
Last year when I was bored during lock down, I designed some "what if..." kits from the Prem era and just stumbled over them again while clearing out old files.

Basically they're just different nike and adidas templates that I would've liked to see Spurs get a crack at. All completely pointless really but thought someone or other on here might like seeing them 👍

E7j8XhO.png

olpdApl.png

Wj4h7Hz.png

8WsfknJ.png

XtB0xnm.png

kACUrA0.png

AQFYR53.png

8qtn6AR.png

YfPPuN1.png

Hwyht03.png

6R52MiM.png

GLkg3fK.png

8s7TZFr.png

Some of the designs don't quite match up with the correct season, particularly around the 2008 region. But I still like the designs.

Some of the colours used on the home kits are less than traditional but what's the point of fake designs without a bit of fun.

The 2017 is a reference to the final season at White Hart Lane. Hence the golden cockerel logo and the green accents referring to the pitch.

I would pay a premium to have the sponsors removed.

Shirt for £40 covered in logos, or £70 with just the Spurs badge + Nike logo given they make it and it's relatively discrete.

This was my first Spurs shirt - as they couldn't put Holsten on a kids shirt. Much nicer I think.

01_YT91FAHOME-00001.jpg

I used to wear it in the back garden playing FA Cup.
Wore it to sleep.
Wore it non uniform days at school.
Was borderline tears when it was in the wash.

Hummel gear just looks so good, I have a few zipups from years back and could never through them out.

It’s amazing how marketing can work.

On first viewing of the purple 3rd, I was aghast - nay - in shock of what an abhorrent car crash it was. Never ever would that darken within my cupboard door.

Cue “black” away kit…WTF…screams tie-dye, quirky curly haired 70’s female Art & Craft teacher thinking they’re “with it”. That and beach ball “art” in oily paint.

I now think the purple 3rd is amazing and intend to snap it up.

Couldn't find a more generic kit thread to post these in so thought I'd share them here.
Last year when I was bored during lock down, I designed some "what if..." kits from the Prem era and just stumbled over them again while clearing out old files.

Basically they're just different nike and adidas templates that I would've liked to see Spurs get a crack at. All completely pointless really but thought someone or other on here might like seeing them 👍

E7j8XhO.png

olpdApl.png

Wj4h7Hz.png

8WsfknJ.png

XtB0xnm.png

kACUrA0.png

AQFYR53.png

8qtn6AR.png

YfPPuN1.png

Hwyht03.png

6R52MiM.png

GLkg3fK.png

8s7TZFr.png

Some of the designs don't quite match up with the correct season, particularly around the 2008 region. But I still like the designs.

Some of the colours used on the home kits are less than traditional but what's the point of fake designs without a bit of fun.

The 2017 is a reference to the final season at White Hart Lane. Hence the golden cockerel logo and the green accents referring to the pit
Quite liking all the Aways there - especially the Defoe blue & yellow…the homes I’m a bit more of a traditionalist - great work though 👍🏽

That is literally like someone from Nike had a rough night... had a 9a.m presentation of the New Kit... threw up all over the designs... blagged it... and they went with it!

DEAR GOD JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS!
I fucking love it! It's mental, like the green Lucas kit but turned up to 11.

As soon as that is available from the far east I'll be getting that and the third for a cheeky £20 and 3 week wait #fuckyouLevy

I'm not trying to be pedantic, but it'll probably come across that way, Jol was gone the season before we wore it and Berba would have played maybe a game and a half in it, one on the final day of the season wearing it as a new kit and half losing 1-0 to Middlesbrough with a face like thunder on the opening day of the season he left us.

The Hutton/Juande era would be more appropriate, and much less happy!

It was happy once Harry Redknapp came in and got us playing again. The funny thing is that we kind of needed the Ramos experience to see the big picture. If Levy had hired Redknapp straight after sacking Jol he would have been crucified because we wouldn't have seen the "used car salesman" as a step up from Jol. It had to be a flash continental manager who was going to take us to "the next level".

It wasn't until we were bottom of the league with only two points that we welcomed Harry with open arms and gave him the chance to do what he did. I'll never forget the delight I felt when I turned on the radio that Sunday morning to find out that Ramos had been sacked and that Harry was taking charge for the Bolton game later that day.

It was happy once Harry Redknapp came in and got us playing again. The funny thing is that we kind of needed the Ramos experience to see the big picture. If Levy had hired Redknapp straight after sacking Jol he would have been crucified because we wouldn't have seen the "used car salesman" as a step up from Jol. It had to be a flash continental manager who was going to take us to "the next level".

It wasn't until we were bottom of the league with only two points that we welcomed Harry with open arms and gave him the chance to do what he did. I'll never forget the delight I felt when I turned on the radio that Sunday morning to find out that Ramos had been sacked and that Harry was taking charge for the Bolton game later that day.
He and his staff were excellent. If I remember correctly one of the first things he did to fix the team was bring in Sarge. He would sometimes miss a short pass but his defensive contributions were immense.

Redknapp is one of the main reasons that I think all these high end mega team managers are a waste on this club. He proved that he could do well/overachieve with lower teams and turned out to be a very good manager for us.

Back
Top Bottom