New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Icd1AyR.png

:dierno:
I can’t remember seeing a worse Spurs kit than that. Please don’t be true.

The Umbro ones were all decent.
I liked the klinsmann era(94/95) umbro shirt, it was a nice colour scheme. However the neck collar bits that are supposed to fold down always end up sticking up and looking silly. And the badge is huge and feels like a bulletproof vest.

33584-D8-E-0-A16-425-E-AC88-9-B9-CC48-C0-E8-E.jpg

CC82-DD15-DC79-4063-88-BA-82-D272775-DDB.jpg

A9-C59-F9-B-B6-B6-4-DFC-9-BA9-42-AB30-AE6043.jpg

latest images from footy headlines now looks genuine except for the last one image! last season we had the heat transfer cockerel which personally made the shirt look even cheaper but got used to it, now this image is the embroidered version from last season again would have thought the heat transfer would be permanent now?

For what it's worth (not much, admittedly), Hotspur88 who is an 'ITK' of sorts over on SpursCommunity is insisting the leaked designs we've seen aren't the final choices. Seems adamant about it. I certainly hope the away is a fake.

latest images from footy headlines now looks genuine except for the last one image! last season we had the heat transfer cockerel which personally made the shirt look even cheaper but got used to it, now this image is the embroidered version from last season again would have thought the heat transfer would be permanent now?

Yeah, the embroidered logo definitely seems to be the cheaper option for the 'stadium' version of the shirt. I remember them doing it on the earlier Nike kits, so will assume they've gone back to that. I think that volt yellow/green on the collar is legit.

Seems like a return to the colour scheme from last season, albeit a bit simpler. I'll bet Nike will bounce forth between this and an all-white top to keep things 'fresh'.

37765101_l.jpg

Always embroidered on the fan replicas I believe. Player issue will have heat transfer badges. Will also have a lot more "fabric weave design"

I've been a fan of most of the stuff Nike has put out (our 19/20 home is probably the best we've had since before Kappa).

But yeah I think our fanbase would be much better catered to by Adidas right now. They've made some cracking kits recently.

But it all depends where you land on a company's priority list. For example: BHA get Sunday league kits from Nike whereas we get bespoke. Leicester get more or less off the rack shirts from adidas while Man U get customs.

At least we're not getting given stock low qual teamwear

FootyHeadlines are always the first to leak the new kits like that every year and it’s never wrong

That yellow and blue pony 3rd kit was gash. I had that when I was 16. I think it was the badge that let it down, them must have had some leftover from the home and away shirts

Always embroidered on the fan replicas I believe. Player issue will have heat transfer badges. Will also have a lot more "fabric weave design"
Nah all versions have had the heat transfer badges, so either just a prototype or they have changed now

Back
Top Bottom