New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite the promoting of 'VOLT GREEN' as our new detail colour... I'm sure it'll look more bright yellow in the flesh...

It'll probably come into its own'under the lights' during those EUROPEAN NIGHTS...
(I assume that's what they're hoping for?)
I actually it think it goes quite well with our colours. It's just that the red of AIA and now purple of Cinch really create a hodge-podge look. Forget the constant argument against red on the kit (I mean, our badge has had it for a lot of our history), it's just poor looking design-wise

Despite the promoting of 'VOLT GREEN' as our new detail colour... I'm sure it'll look more bright yellow in the flesh...

It'll probably come into its own'under the lights' during those EUROPEAN NIGHTS...
(I assume that's what they're hoping for?)
We will have some kind of European nights I guess, even if it is the UEFA Vanarama League again.

What?

You realise Jordan is just a Nike brand, right?

PSG have had A Jordan kit every year for the last few seasons, alongside the regular 2-3 kits from Nike
Actually, Jordan Brand is a business unit within Nike. It's a Nike part-owned company, but it's contracts are specifically with the Jordan Brand as its a distictly setup with independent books. It's how Michael Jordan got so ludicrously rich - he owns a massive stake in the Jordan Brand, but not Nike. There is no cross-badging contractually allowed, you're either a Nike sponsored team or a Jordan sponsored team.

Edit: for clarity, MJ is actually the majority owner of Jordan Brand. Nike is a minority owner who operates the company in return for their stake.

Actually, Jordan Brand is a business unit within Nike. It's a Nike part-owned company, but it's contracts are specifically with the Jordan Brand as its a distictly setup with independent books. It's how Michael Jordan got so ludicrously rich - he owns a massive stake in the Jordan Brand, but not Nike. There is no cross-badging contractually allowed, you're either a Nike sponsored team or a Jordan sponsored team.

Edit: for clarity, MJ is actually the majority owner of Jordan Brand. Nike is a minority owner who operates the company in return for their stake.
Interesting how all NBA teams have had one uniform with the Jordan logo on them in them last season
Jumpman logo will appear on NBA Statement Edition uniforms for 2020-21 season

All but the Hornets had the regular Nike branding on their other uniforms though...

Icd1AyR.png

:dierno:

It’s also an amalgamation of Chav colours.
White/navy home, reverse for the away and if needed a 3rd which obviously we do so we can wear it twice have it in stadium option, fan option or any other fecking option the club can rip supporters off with a yellow option. Job done

White/navy home, reverse for the away and if needed a 3rd which obviously we do so we can wear it twice have it in stadium option, fan option or any other fecking option the club can rip supporters off with a yellow option. Job done
Agree 100% with the Home, Reverse away... (Navy top and white shorts always looked classy.... if it was good enough for the Double winning team etc.)

I always like Pale/Sky blue as a 3rd kit... Even though we've been more traditionally associated with yellow... There's summit that harks back to one of the first Pale blue/White halved shirts...
...and I like that!

Then again, the Chocolate & Gold kit we had with Puma was awful... And THAT was supposed to hark back to our very first kit....

Agree 100% with the Home, Reverse away... (Navy top and white shorts always looked classy.... if it was good enough for the Double winning team etc.)

I always like Pale/Sky blue as a 3rd kit... Even though we've been more traditionally associated with yellow... There's summit that harks back to one of the first Pale blue/White halved shirts...
...and I like that!

Then again, the Chocolate & Gold kit we had with Puma was awful... And THAT was supposed to hark back to our very first kit....
This colour combo’s of recent seasons some have been fecking awful I know the jade(Ajax) will be one that will be remembered for obvious reasons but green/jade….WTF! Under armour gold pinstripe , another was grey/black half ‘n’ half some of the lilac, purple efforts have been decent but they’re just to near navy…….17/18 season 3rd was decent….
35-ABD6-A7-10-D7-4-ADC-9582-93-EEFE49-E982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom