New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t remember seeing a worse Spurs kit than that. Please don’t be true.
Am I right in thinking the Away AND 3rd kits will both have dark/black shorts...?
What's the point of that?

To contrast with our dark Navy home shorts and avoid a colour clash in away games presumably?!

Seriously, I genuinely think some people don't know how colour works!

Kit deals are big business for teams and kit makers. MASSIVE.

If you have a question about why it is this or that - the answer will always be - because money.

If money was not the objective, Spurs would have a plain white shirt. No sponsor (let alone red) no kit badge, No sleeve badge. Just a club badge and nothing else.
It would never change other than perhaps fabric technology and possibly the odd fit due to fashion changes.

Nike don't really care if some fat 45 year old bloke likes the 3rd kit or not.

There's some oft forgotten clangers in our recent past.
2122616d41c8a44d8642688f1ae2e831.jpg
Of all the players you could've found wearing that kit!

Has he been found guilty yet? or will he be playing in the Merseyside Derby this weekend??

I actually quite like that new home one, I hope that away one isn’t legit though as it’s awful. It looks more suited to being a training top or warm up kit.

Back
Top Bottom