New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s the crack with soccer000? Knock offs, rejects from production, scam? Or are they legit?

Definitely a catch. I’m just trying to figure out what the catch is.

What’s the crack with soccer000? Knock offs, rejects from production, scam? Or are they legit?

From the ones I have seems either good fakes or made there way out of the back door instead of the front.

Anyone else used soccer 00 before who has been messaged about it now being soccer 000? Is this legit?!

Apologies this may well mean very little to most folk
Yes I’ve used them and imo they’re far better than DHgate but that’s me….anyway yes it’s now 000 instead of 00 seems legit got confirmation email and everything same as before only difference there is an express delivery option now.

I’d love if Hummel or umbro were out kit manufacturer, never been a fan of any of the under armour or Nike ones, but I suppose it’s all down to whoever pays the club the most and the others can’t compete with nike

And if they got to the cup final……this is our last one
823574-B3-CC17-44-AC-BDB6-F4-A562353-ECC.jpg
homer-homer-simpson.gif

I’d love if Hummel or umbro were out kit manufacturer, never been a fan of any of the under armour or Nike ones, but I suppose it’s all down to whoever pays the club the most and the others can’t compete with nike
Hmmmm, dunno 'bout that so much....
Whilst now 'iconic' kits... the ('88/'89) Home & Away ones were like wearing a brillo pad!

01_91FAHOME-00002.jpg

01_AWAY88-00002.jpg

I had (have) the Yellow away one, but i'm pretty sure the home kit was made of the same 'stuff'! (whatever that 'stuff' was!!)

Last edited:

Same site now it's a www. One wasn't before.

From the ones I have seems either good fakes or made there way out of the back door instead of the front.

I tried my luck with them. Got a genuine elite home shirt from Kitbag then an away one in the same size from Soccer00. It was about half the size despite all the labels saying it was the same size.

Does anyone else remember when teams would wear their new home kit for the last home game of the season?
I believe the arse did just that yesterday - looked very smart as the pricks did their elaborate goal celebrations for beating Everton reserves - apparently unbothered by missing out on champ lge football

I tried my luck with them. Got a genuine elite home shirt from Kitbag then an away one in the same size from Soccer00. It was about half the size despite all the labels saying it was the same size.
Have mentioned before that the player versions you need the size above.

I'd love a Le Coq Sportif throwback, but they just can't compete with the likes of Nike, adidas, Puma, etc when it comes to the sponsorship money.

Back
Top Bottom