New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone remember when we tend to officially release our kit? The fakes are pretty good but I buy them for the kids and they never have them off so they are in the washing machine every week. After a while the sponsors tend to crack and peel so I was just going to buy the real one this year. Just wondering if its likely to be out in time for my sons birthday or not in mid June.

Can anyone remember when we tend to officially release our kit? The fakes are pretty good but I buy them for the kids and they never have them off so they are in the washing machine every week. After a while the sponsors tend to crack and peel so I was just going to buy the real one this year. Just wondering if its likely to be out in time for my sons birthday or not in mid June.
Last year the home kit came out the week after season ended. So if that trend continues then it should be released anytime now. Away kits are normally July and 3rd kit August.

There's been a complete random release date most years.

BUT - historically they come out after my birthday so expect mid-late July earliest.

I get asked what I want every year and never have any idea's for people. A shirt would be so easy.

20220504_110301.jpg

tottenham-22-23-away-kit-2.jpg

What’s the crack with soccer000? Knock offs, rejects from production, scam? Or are they legit?

Definitely a catch. I’m just trying to figure out what the catch is.
I grabbed this seasons home kit from them earlier this year. The quality is pretty good, but there seems to be some yellowish glue residue on the edges of the badges.

Not a deal breaker for me, especially for the price I paid

Back
Top Bottom