New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20220504_110301.jpg

tottenham-22-23-away-kit-2.jpg
If AIA doesn't have to be red why can't it be blue (or something other than red) on our home kit then?

Our home kit is our iconic shirt and they probably want their standard logo to be on that shirt seeing as it stands out against the white background.
Yeah I suppose so. Whatever, I still don't know what they do and can't be bothered to Google it, so it standing out on a white background clearly hasn't worked for me.

As long as it's not a parasitic betting company I don't care.

It screams to me "we're a couple of years into a 15 year deal and we have to make our money back somehow by churning out something we knocked up in half an hour. We know a large majority of fans will buy it to look current even though we spent no money on its design".

I can see there being quite a few seasons of very similar designs for our shirt.

Remember when you'd get two seasons out of a shirt? And there was all that outrage in the papers from angry parents when the shirt changed after one season.
And that was when shirts cost £50.

Now we get shit versions of the kit for £70+ with a true replica being like £100. Where's the outrage now?

Last edited:
And that was when shorts cost £50.

Now we get shit versions of the kit for £70+ with a true replica being like £100. Where's the outrage now?
Most people are probably so pissed off with the three kits per year at £70+ a pop nonsense that they now buy knockoffs and don’t care anymore.

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with my original 1982 Le Coq Sportif Centenary kit...
I'll wear the thing until it falls apart on me... Hopefully not during a match, or else I'll look like a topless Newcastle fan!

Last edited:
In all honesty, who in their right mind doesn't like a plain, classic kit?

Show me someone who genuinely likes the chevrons, diagonal stripes, crazy prints, piss stains and any other unnecessary faffing... and I'll show you a liar!

It's a FOOTBALL kit, not the London Fashion show!

In all honesty, who in their right mind doesn't like a plain, classic kit?

Show me someone who genuinely likes the chevrons, diagonal stripes, crazy prints, piss stains and any other unnecessary faffing... and I'll show you a liar!

It's a FOOTBALL kit, not the London Fashion show!
I liked the sash on the home kit 3-4 years ago

I liked the sash on the home kit 3-4 years ago
What, the tyre/skid mark one?
4d4853533135_01.png

Or the 'retro' feel Roman Pavluycenko one?
dcbb04bb7f32252732aeceb57a799aa7.png

To be fair, they were nice.... But not my faves!
... Ah, remember all the fuss about the little red 'dot' on the Autonomy logo....?if we knew then what we know now!! Careful what you wish for kids!

Actually, that logo always reminded me of the 1970's/'80s BBC Schools Clock!
bbc-one-svhools-countdown-clock-198109-z050-001-01.png

What, the tyre/skid mark one?
4d4853533135_01.png

Or the 'retro' feel Roman Pavluycenko one?
dcbb04bb7f32252732aeceb57a799aa7.png

To be fair, they were nice.... But not my faves!
... Ah, remember all the fuss about the little red 'dot' on the Autonomy logo....?if we knew then what we know now!! Careful what you wish for kids!

Actually, that logo always reminded me of the 1970's/'80s BBC Schools Clock!
bbc-one-svhools-countdown-clock-198109-z050-001-01.png
I was thinking the first one but really likes that autonomy kit. Peak Bale

Quick question relating to this season’s kit: appears that the away has been sold out for quite a long time across the web - any idea, based on what spurs have done in the past, as to whether the kit will be re-stocked?

Back
Top Bottom