New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£165 + postage to kit my 9 and 5 year old out this year :mourwhat:

Thank fuck for dhgate, soccer000 etc! Can't believe anybody actually pays this it's absurd.
I don't judge people that have to buy fakes because that's all they can afford, but you can't then give Levy shit for not spending money. The club depends on this.

Sonny is wearing the £115 player shirt in the picture for the £75 replica shirt. They did this last year as well. It's scandalous IMO.

So now the prices are £75 and £115!!! Ain't that another increase from last year?

I wonder if the yearly increases are because they're not selling enough of them to recoup the outlay, or whether it's a "genuine" inflation due to everything being more expensive. Nike coughed up a massive amount of money to be our kit makers. I'm wondering if they're not making it back as quickly as they expected.

As ever with the kits they look so much better on the players than on some norm

The benefits of being an elite athlete under 30 rather than a fat balding middle aged man.

Sonny is wearing the £115 player shirt in the picture for the £75 replica shirt. They did this last year as well. It's scandalous IMO.

I wonder if the yearly increases are because they're not selling enough of them to recoup the outlay, or whether it's a "genuine" inflation due to everything being more expensive. Nike coughed up a massive amount of money to be our kit makers. I'm wondering if they're not making it back as quickly as they expected.

The benefits of being an elite athlete under 30 rather than a fat balding middle aged man.
It is, but it's only an added layer of scandal to the scandal of the club essentially selling an official knock off version of the shirt, and for £75 at that...

Be nice if the supporters groups done another campaign like the away tickets regarding the shirt prices now.

Found this bootlegged gem on ebay. If this were ever to be made a real design, I'm sure nike would win a fair few fans

s-l1600.jpg

If the shirts was priced reasonably then many people wouldn't bother with the Chinese imports.
Sure, but I'm sure there's people who can afford it but prefer to not give their money to the club for no other reason than having a frugal way of living.

Back
Top Bottom