New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure it won't be long before someone mocks up a version without the ridiculous gradient at the bottom of the shirt and we'll all agree how much better it looks :sonpoint:

EDIT:

found one
DidyWm7XcAE_HYF.jpg
See the waistband where the shirt meets the shorts? Well flip that upside down and it's what it will look like where our actual shirt meets the european white shorts. Not so bad really.

I'm seriously pissed off with these kits. You wouldn't see Real Madrid ruin their tradition just so they can do a few wide boy tweaks to get sales up so why the fuck are we?
Maybe not Real Madrid, but Barcelona have had their kits fucked about with in the past:
2899293.main_image.jpg

Red shorts and horizontal stripes.

37841421_l.jpg

Apparently these are stripes.

15248207235639.jpg

Stripes replaced with a vertical gradient

EtooRU.jpg

Half and half.

If their kit design isn't sacred then nobody's is

My son's birthday is on 3/8 (shares a birthday with the great Ossie), it's about time he got a Spurs kit, ordered him the away one as it is just a bit better than the home one.

Back
Top Bottom