New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

qs9ZAgb.jpg

IGauT8Q.jpg

Tradition is a red herring. The kits from the last season at WHL were sharp looking. These look like shit, all three of them.

Thought the 'final' season homeshirts looked cheap as hell tbh... Like them or not, but compared to the earlier UA shirts they evidently didn't give a fuck design-wise.

Nike/spurs travel polo from last season maybe still in stock for season is really nice I think I’ll stick with that:thumbup:
I still wear my 15/16 Under Armour polo.
V5-1258247-100_HTF

Was going to put it on this morning until I saw a stain on the collar. Treated it, hope it comes out.

Thought the 'final' season homeshirts looked cheap as hell tbh... Like them or not, but compared to the earlier UA shirts they evidently didn't give a fuck design-wise.

I thought it was the best of the UA shirts. I still wear mine. To each their own I guess.

I think this is as bad not quite but nearly as bad as the puma 09/10 effort with the yellow side panels!

Yeah, that was the all-time nadir. And yet, there it is in my avatar.

Have we ever done the fan choice option? Other clubs have done it maybe have two or three options and give fans a vote which they prefer? or is that soooooooooo small club/tacky.

Child that I am, I popped into Nike Town to check out the new kits and some of the training gear.

The pro shirts are just weird. Up close they look very odd, and the material is very uncomfortable. The stadium shirts look nicer and are slightly more generous in size. I’m normally M but felt ok on S... except that it all looks utter shite.

The worst for me was the training gear and leisure wear. £20 for a T shirt and the quality is simply dreadful. Spurs own brand so much better.

I might just get a plain white polo from the Spurs Shop... although I wonder if a long sleeve home shirt - with more white (sleeves) - could look ok with jeans.

It looks terrible on the players too, which should be the opposite because I thought it didn't look too bad when the first rumors came out months ago

Back
Top Bottom