New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched a vid on-line previewing the new shirt guy bought an elite version & fans version highlighted the difference in material, heat pressed badges etc, etc he also had the shirts printed Son7 but he bought both as XL now is there a difference? I’m looking at images on-line the elite looks fitted opposed to regular fit should he have gone up a size the guy was‘nt thin but nor was he big ……..

Someone ought to get ahold of the dodgy SE Asian print shop, they could up their prices and make a mint by swapping out AIA for Holsten!
I wonder how big Holsten are these days, and if they are sponsoring any clubs?

If i was a filthy rich oligark, that would be the first thing i would do after buying the club. I would pay Holsten to have their logo on the shirt!

Now i just have to find a spurt of oil!

Last edited:
Fzz0vDfWIBE13IE

Fzz0vDfWIAM7tWJ

Fzz0zNxWIBUt35a

Fzz0zOBWIAkSEJf

Just watched a vid on-line previewing the new shirt guy bought an elite version & fans version highlighted the difference in material, heat pressed badges etc, etc he also had the shirts printed Son7 but he bought both as XL now is there a difference? I’m looking at images on-line the elite looks fitted opposed to regular fit should he have gone up a size the guy was‘nt thin but nor was he big ……..
Elite is much more fitted around the mid section than the boxy stadium.
I prefer the Elite by quite some distance just for that.

Kits arrived from Soccer00 on Friday. Fit is good but the print quality is quite poor. The weird background motifs clearly too much of a struggle for their forgery.

Back
Top Bottom