New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will the new Spurs Third Kit be used in a game?

Our new Third Kit will make its debut in tonight’s (Tuesday 29 August) Carabao Cup second round tie away to Fulham.

....so we're wearing a grey & black kit against Fulham...

... that's the same Fulham who play in predominantly white shirts and black shorts presumably...?
1610359386.0.jpg

Right?

:ange-facepalm::ange-hmm::ange-bored::ange-blow::angeshock::ange-bored2:

I suppose you gotta laugh at our colour blind Kit manufacturers!!

:ange-lol:

Should I wear my one one tonight :ange-hmm::ange-lol:
You'll look more like a Fulham fan if you do... but yeah, knock yourself out!

I wonder if we're wearing it deliberately tonight to confuse Fulham into passing to US, as they'll think we're Fulham players?!

GENIUS!!!!!

You'll look more like a Fulham fan if you do... but yeah, knock yourself out!

I wonder if we're wearing it deliberately tonight to confuse Fulham into passing to US, as they'll think we're Fulham players?!

GENIUS!!!!!
Jon Stewart What GIF

Absolutely fucking hate that 3rd kit, colour is awful. Always preferred our purple 3rd kits tbh, the chocolate on from ages ago with mansion logo was really nice too. Not big on yellow but would much prefer that to this monstrosity as well.

It’s so weird. Literally every picture ive seen of it makes it look a different colour. Horrible.

Back
Top Bottom