New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We play Everton on Saturday, 12.
Then we play the EL qualifying on Thursday, 17.
I know about the Carabao Cup, but I can´t believe our following Premier League game - against Southampton - will be on Saturday 19, and not on Sunday, 20.
Two days between an important European game (who knows where that´s going to be) and the second Premier League match. The same thing is going to happen in the following week. And it was a choice - people decided together to make it this way.
Absurd.

Last edited:
On paper that April and May schedule looks very appealing. United being the only match where its really questionable if we'll be favoured or not. Chance to make a real push, and/or really go after the EL/FA cup if we're in it at that point.

Honestly, happier about this fixture list than I have been in quite some time.

West ham lost to all of their first 7 opponents in the corresponding fixtures last year...

Rumour is they are down to their last few million..Won't be many in comings unless its the usual loan or freebie.
I hope they dont sell Rice to be honest as he would bring in a fair bit of money for them to re-invest. He's not even that good and has already had his head turned.

'VAR in their pocket'?

Come on mate, we have had some dodgy decisions in our favour too. I refuse to believe the media/FA/whoever... are against Spurs.

I really do think it's nonsense to suggest there is some sort of conspiracy.

I never said they were against Spurs, just in favour of Liverpool. The whole season was the most nauseous I have ever witnessed.

Eg1_YAvWAAAWeDS

Premier League clubs in talks for season ticket holders to access matches
By Simon Stone
BBC Sport

Premier League clubs are considering ways of letting season ticket holders access matches not due to be broadcast live on television following the Government's decision to scrap the idea of letting fans back into stadiums at the beginning of next month.