New Sponsor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just Wanted to know if we got a new sponsor this year ? because in the under Armour Vid they got Autonomy on the Shirts.And i take it Investec have not taken the 2 years they were offered again 4 Cup Games. With The stadium Rights will it be the Big Airline company this year ?

Benjoss has his ear to the groud, Beko, that be the word on the

Grapevine.jpg

This from Wiki:

Beko is a domestic appliance and electronics brand of Arçelik A.Ş., owned by Koç Holding of Turkey.

Arselick?

Cock Holding?

:sandro:

Beko???

Well this pisses me off, if this turns out to be true I refuse outright to wear a t-shirt with Beko written on it. Why not ask JD Sports to sponsor our cup kits why we're at it

boneycrisp said:
Beko???

Well this pisses me off, if this turns out to be true I refuse outright to wear a t-shirt with Beko written on it. Why not ask JD Sports to sponsor our cup kits why we're at it

Explain please. I don't know anything about either of the companies you mentioned.

boneycrisp said:
Beko???

And if the sponsership deal is worth 20 or 30M over a couple of seasons? Yeah, well pissed off. :levystare:

I've got a BEKO dishwasher & Washing machine... whisper it, but i'm actually quite pleased with my wash!!!!

Still, at least I don't have to sling my white goods in the tip, like I had to with my JVC video recorder during the 80's!!!!

** AND LEST WE FORGET **

beko_logo.jpg

NO RED!!!!

You can't even 'Google image' it with a red filter... BEKO in RED simply doesn't exist! (i'm sure it does somewhere, so don't quote me on it!)

To be fair, Holsten was shit beer, but loved them as a sponsor.

Beko's logo is also plain blue.

Can't please all the people all the time i guess.

Burko said:
To be fair, Holsten was shit beer, but loved them as a sponsor.

Beko's logo is also plain blue.

Can't please all the people all the time i guess

Damn right... remember the furore bordering on total mental breakdown around the various Spurs boards when THIS abomination first turned up??

mansion-poker-tournaments.jpg

Be thankful for small mercies is all I can say!

i literally hope the sponsor is ridiculously shit, just so it annoys people.

other than it pissing people off i couldn't give a fuck any less.

tehTrunk said:
Thompson was the first :)

The annoying thing about the Thomson winky face one was that they insisted that it had to be red because of their brand image.

Then they put a blue one on the yellow away kit.

villainousT said:
boneycrisp said:
Beko???

Explain please. I don't know anything about either of the companies you mentioned.

Beko's image in the last few years has improved, but they we known for making crap products. (not so much now it seems, but still)

JD Sports is everything that is "chavy" under one roof.

Actually Beko is growing on me slightly

Back
Top Bottom