New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

durbanspur said:
1882 said:

1882 you are quite possibly the funniest motherfucker alive. i dont think you have ever made a post that isnt hilarious (even when you have tried to make serious posts)

Come here...

man_hug.png

Hug it out Bro!

Tenkyouverymuch!

don't really care about the kit seeing as anything with this plonked on the front of it is going to look amazing whatever happens.
aurasma-logo.png

:harryfacepalm:

Freudlyuchenko said:
Just seen that on Blackburn's new kits it is optional to have the sponsor on, I'd love us to have that option though I some how doubt that Levy would do that.

Means we would get less from Sponsorship deals. Unless they bumped the price on the kits, I doubt it would happen

Freudlyuchenko said:
Just seen that on Blackburn's new kits it is optional to have the sponsor on, I'd love us to have that option though I some how doubt that Levy would do that.

I think that's quite shrewd (and realistic) from Venky's... after all, they want to sell shirts, and if by their name being on them, they don't manage to sell ONE because of the current feeling towards them up there, then I think to offer the option of having your Blackburn shirt without having to endorse the sponsor is probably the best option...

after all, they'll get all their shirt-sponsorship revenue from weekly appearances on The Football league Show anyway.....!

ah.

Ah, didn't think of that... I only assumed it was BECAUSE of the decision the club have taken to give fans the option!

Ramsingh said:
Just simply, it should be:
White on White home kit with Cock on it.
Dark Blue on Dark Blue away kit with Cock on it.
Crazy coloured 3rd kit maybe yellow with blue and white zig zags with Cock on it.

Make it an athletic fit for the players and loose for the fans.

3rd kit like the kit here:

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GpwMo0yII ]
AND WATTA A HATTRICK.

Mate, what memories! I remember listening to this in my Shirt (yellow one) at home in the front room, ear glued to the wireless!

That is my fav kit of all time, still got mine with the one and only..... number 7....Barmby on it, he was me hero! sad but true.

I used to go down to the old training ground once a month (a friends mum worked there so ate lunch with the players in the canteen) Always saw 'Tampon' (Anderton, 1 week in 3 weeks out!) coming out from physio/doc dept. I have a scrap book with all the signatures on and the shirt (yup the yellow one) signed by most of the squad, inc Ossie Ardiles, Phantom of the opera, Klinsmann, Eric Torstvedt, Colin Calderwood! (blast from the past!), Rocket Ronnie and Edward Sheringham, and a message scrawled form Nick Barmby!!!

556822_10150978045736210_476233902_n.jpg

Good times!

I bought tje 84 UEFA Cup final shirt this week, if we had something similar to that again I'd be more than happy

Back
Top Bottom