New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Thelonious said:
We wore all white in 2007-08. I'm not particularly bothered about it, the kits always look infinitely better in the flesh
I know but i'll let them get away with that as it was our 125th year. :gallas:

We also did it in '87 I think.

Aleksic said:
Thelonious said:
We wore all white in 2007-08. I'm not particularly bothered about it, the kits always look infinitely better in the flesh
I know but i'll let them get away with that as it was our 125th year. :gallas:

We also did it in '87 I think.
130 year anniversary in September.....

Does anyone honestly care what the kits look like?

Yeah it's kind of nice to have something that isn't completely horrible but the are only relevant from late September (by the time they are available to buy) until early May.......then we bring three new ones out

Considering it's by Under Armour that isn't half bad.

Always nice to have a collar on the home shirt. Not sure about the Newcastle-esque 3rd kit though.

The third kit looks like we are taking the opportunity to try something new without Blackburn in the league

their home kit has already restricted our use of white and blue in both of the reserve kits

Got some ITK that this will be our 140th anniv shirt:

UA-shirt-140-anniv.png

I tried Googling 'Top/White/Cock' and now I've got loads of girls living in MY area popping up on my laptop who want to befriend me! weird...

Just simply, it should be:
White on White home kit with Cock on it.
Dark Blue on Dark Blue away kit with Cock on it.
Crazy coloured 3rd kit maybe yellow with blue and white zig zags with Cock on it.

Make it an athletic fit for the players and loose for the fans.

3rd kit like the kit here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GpwMo0yII[/youtube]
AND WATTA A HATTRICK.

Back
Top Bottom