New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This whole time i've been thinking that those black panels on the front of the club shop were massive LED screens

Slightly disappointed to find out they aren't, would've been very 2049 :vdvhmm:

There must be an update from the club due pretty soon, surely?

If the target is (say) the end of October, but dependent upon the 'safety systems' being sorted out, I think Spurs will want to be 100% certain the safety systems and a few other things are sorted out before making an announcement - otherwise imagine the shitstorm if there is a further delay after another timetable is announced.

So with a target of end October, I could imagine the next announcement being in say 3rd week of September saying there will be a test event (eg u23's match) in 2nd week of October and final test event in 3rd week of October and first PL match on [29th ? October] etc.

So think we could have a little more time to wait.

Cannot see any advantage to the club issuing any announcement on this before it has to......sadly

- We play City on the Monday at Wembley
- All 3 Champions League home games to be played at Wembley

Last edited:

- We play City on the Monday at Wembley
- All 3 Champions League home games to be played at Wembley

Bad news we cannot be sure to host ManCity at end October at NWHL, that takes us into the November fixtures.

But this sounds more optimistic

'Despite the possibility that our new stadium could be ready to host this match, this would not be known until much closer to the date of the game. We have therefore agreed with the Premier League that, in the interests of clarity and certainty, we shall confirm this game as taking place at this time at Wembley Stadium so that fans of both teams can now make travel arrangements accordingly'

No surprise with all 3 CL fixtures being at Wembley, once the 2nd has to go to Wembley the 3rd was always going to follow

Will 24 November v Chelsea be the first PL game at NWHL now ?
I hope not. Yes it would be glorious to beat them but no guarantee and so the possibility of losing the first game would be unbearable against them cunts and forever in the history books. No thanks.

It will be a big enough day as it is without the rivalry. Burnley would be perfect for me in all respects.

Back
Top Bottom