New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DmBWONqWwAAH_q5.jpg

DmBWQG6X0AY-Dm4.jpg

DmBWSBYWsAEvpGK.jpg

DmBWSBaX4AEMyrr.jpg

Ha Ha mine might be the second,I was just thinking our main colour is predominantly lilywhite so shouldn't the seats be white or is it a case of they'd get too dirty,but at least they're not royal chelsea blue as at WHL any thoughts
I like the navy ones, white ones will get very grubby in no time. I also like that they are all navy, we don't need letters or cockrels highlighted in another colour to show where we are.

Surely they’ve got to do up the outside as well, just how much longer until they finish?

Looks like it will be quite a while away, the photos look great showing a lot of potential but at the same time the completion seems further away than I thought.

Optimistic for the future but disappointed in the short term.

Surely they’ve got to do up the outside as well, just how much longer until they finish?

Looks like it will be quite a while away, the photos look great showing a lot of potential but at the same time the completion seems further away than I thought.

Yes I feel a bit like that, but hey, the powers-that- be know we're not happy unless we're moaning about something :)

It’ll open before the outside is finished. That stuff’s just cosmetic

More of the framework on the west side of the stadium went up overnight, so majority up on all but the south west side, just a slow job with limited overtime and weekend working which is a shame.

I imagine this is one bit of the veil that DL wants complete so that it can be seen by the TV cameras and fans walking along the high street.

Assuming that's the case, 'd imagine that the veil on the west stand won't be complete for maybe another 2 weeks at the current rate of progress and its only then that all of the paving (which will be covered to prevent damage by machinery putting up the veil) around the west entrance will be fully revealed - as the photo below of the south west - which is when it'll look so much more complete.

DmCRoHeX0AAdD-f.jpg

But the section of street side paving in front of the shop may be more revealed before then which will seem like more progress.

Back
Top Bottom