New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I take it you live in social housing then. I own a really nice property with a quarter acre of land, and I live 1.5 miles from the coast. I have at least two foreign holidays a years, and my time is taken up playing golf. I would love to tell you about my collection of cars and expensive watches, but I am sure you won't be interested. If you work hard like I did, then one day you can enjoy the same luxuries. Until then, don't bother with jealousy and abusive language

All that stuff, yet still a cunt.

Your hard work was wasted. Shoulda invested in your personality instead.... You fuck.

Last edited:
What about the FA Cup on the previous weekend? you never know we might get a home draw for once ...
A home draw?
giphy.gif

In all honesty, I doubt the club will want the first match to be an FA cup tie.

Muslim people outside the Middle East will generally do business with Jewish suppliers and customers - it's just business. Because on the basis of religion, there is no conflict between Muslims and Jews. (the Israel thing is another, political matter).

As for Hugo Boss' origins, well that seems to have gone into old history since there are Hugo Boss stores in Tel Aviv. If Israelis themselves have let that go, no point in European companies holding on to it.

Shylock:
"I will buy with you, sell with you, talk with you, walk with you, and so following; but I will not eat with you,
drink with you, nor pray with you."

The Merchant of Venice (I, iii, 35-39)

Back
Top Bottom