New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we have to blame anyone? We are all in this together.. I hate Wembley and have had enough of that place but we were all told ( including Levy) that our stadium would be finished and ready on a certain date. It wasn’t so if we do have to blame anyone the buck stops with the contractors. They have royally fucked up.
It’s not great, it’s a ball ache for all concerned but we can’t help the fact that the contractors encountered issues. Neither you, me or Levy are anyway to blame for that. Levy doesn’t manage the building works, he doesn’t manage the staff, he put his faith into a reputable company and they have let him and us down.
It was reported wrongly which has made the matter worse.
I’m as pissed off as the next man but all I do know is in the end it’s going to be worth it .
Throwing toys out of prams, throwing hissy fits and pointing the finger won’t change a thing. It is what it is and we have to get on with it.

Not sure this was the answer he was looking for

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante some perspective would be great, we're all disappointed we're not in when they said but this is a stadium that'll service us for decades. Who cares over a matter of months??

Look at that and tell me you're not giddy.
Jealous of everyone that'll be there for its christening.

DrVJOEOXcAAQKL0.jpg:large

DrgwSsjWsAAYl7D.jpg

Don't give a shit that we have to wait a little longer. Looks bloody incredible.
Will be unbelievable for night games.

I quite like this TBF. Also they should put cameras inside the kestrel boxes as a nice touch in the breeding season - kids can go watch the hatchlings on a monitor for a fiver....

Kestrels tend to go for small rodents (in the wild voles and the like). For a stadium in Central London I'd guess pigeons are a bigger problem so I'd guess they would try to attract a couple of peregrine falcons, or similar, to deal with them

Falcons might be done for speeding down Tottenham High Road though so Levy needs to prepare for paying the speeding fines - as this video illustrates !

We won't be the first to get peregrine falcons to deal with the pigeons though - the Houses of Parliament and a few other prestigious sites have them as well - and watching them has become a bit of a tourist thing to do which might appeal to DL Everything You Need To Know About London's Peregrine Falcons

Last edited:
Kestrels tend to go for small rodents (in the wild voles and the like). For a stadium in Central London I'd guess pigeons are a bigger problem so I'd guess they would try to attract a couple of peregrine falcons, or similar, to deal with them

Falcons might be done for speeding down Tottenham High Road though so Levy needs to prepare for paying the speeding fines - as this video illustrates !

We won't be the first to get peregrine falcons to deal with the pigeons though - the Houses of Parliament and a few other prestigious sites have them as well - and watching them has become a bit of a tourist thing to do which might appeal to DL Everything You Need To Know About London's Peregrine Falcons

That'll be an issue for knoble and Wilshite

Back
Top Bottom