New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 99% percent sure I saw that pic too, but can't find a photo anywhere to back it up

I think one of the days they invited corporate people in I saw a photo on twitter of a kid standing by the seats.

100% sure I saw audi on the seats.

We signed a deal with them last August so maybe part of that deal was the logo on the seats at the new stadium. Would make sense.

Don't want to burst your bubble mate but Audi pays to be in almost every promo, as too when they made the ad's and also for the prominent position on the partner page. If they paid the same amount as say Kumho Tyre then that would be reflected in the number of times they are mentioned etc.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that they will not be next shirt sponsors, but whoever pays the amount the Club demand will become shirt sponsor, nothing to do with the relationship now and what they currently pay.
I think I get what you mean, all I'm trying to say is that: by wanting to be prominent, Audi showed to be able to spend big money and kit sponsorships require big money (so they have proven to be able to spend those amounts, we don't know if they intend that of course)

Revolution. 1812. That's 2-0! And its Y'all not you guys... George Washington didn't die so you could say "you guys", FFS.
Dude your sucking on a pickled rooster.
1812 your butts were kicked out of holy Mapleville Canada quicker than a beaver farts upstream.
Brit/Canada victory brother.
lf you won , we would speak some horse hare , yankee doodle bucktooth version of English .
Don't twist mother history .

I think one of the days they invited corporate people in I saw a photo on twitter of a kid standing by the seats.

100% sure I saw audi on the seats.

We signed a deal with them last August so maybe part of that deal was the logo on the seats at the new stadium. Would make sense.
The original announcement in August spoke about digital advertisement in the stadium and media, but that doesn't mean the sponsorship was expanded in this regarded. And for the life of me I can't find that photo everyone is referring to, but I believe the dugout seats were installed prior to the Audi sponsorship.

Who knows - we will find out soon enough!

D1JxS7tW0AIuVTY.jpg

Looks like Dele stayed behind after hours and got a good nosh off some secretary
That's a 'nosher I can get on board with.

We're so close to home.

We have held discussions with the Premier League and UEFA. The following has been agreed with the Premier League, Brighton and Crystal Palace to ensure that our first game is a Premier League match prior to a UEFA Champions League quarter-final match:

If Brighton win their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3rd April and Brighton on 23rd/24th April.

If Brighton lose their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Brighton on 6th/7th April (subject to Champions League scheduling) and Crystal Palace on 23rd/24th April.

:tobyarm:

We have held discussions with the Premier League and UEFA. The following has been agreed with the Premier League, Brighton and Crystal Palace to ensure that our first game is a Premier League match prior to a UEFA Champions League quarter-final match:

If Brighton win their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3rd April and Brighton on 23rd/24th April.

If Brighton lose their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Brighton on 6th/7th April (subject to Champions League scheduling) and Crystal Palace on 23rd/24th April.

:kaneear::kaneear::kaneear::kaneear::tobyarm:

I have never been so pleased to be so wrong about the midweek match assumption! FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE NEW STADIUM GUARANTEED.

spurs-poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom