New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D1TcktaXQAEX0Q9

Was posted on Twitter by J Lawrence (@JarackLawrence) on Twitter

Would be happy with that if it's real.

North London Stadium
White Hart Lane
London
N17

Could well be.

I think people are having a hard time with the 'A' in White Hart Lane being different to that of the 'A' in Stadium.

Hasn't it already been announced that it's the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium though? I highly doubt it'll be changing to the North London Stadium anytime soon, sponsor or no sponsor & there's no way the club are going to be going with the name White Hart Lane anywhere near the new place as it'll damage potential naming rights for sponsors involved.

Hasn't it already been announced that it's the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium though? I highly doubt it'll be changing to the North London Stadium anytime soon, sponsor or no sponsor & there's no way the club are going to be going with the name White Hart Lane anywhere near the new place as it'll damage potential naming rights for sponsors involved.

Don't there's been any confirmation.

In the latest stadium announcement from the club there was zero mention of 'Tottenham Hotspur Stadium' was there?

Don't there's been any confirmation.

In the latest stadium announcement from the club there was zero mention of 'Tottenham Hotspur Stadium' was there?

I'm sure there was branding and announcements regarding the name whilst we await a sponsor at least half a year to a year or so ago. I'm certain we won't be going with the name WHL it'll be harder to shake that name with future naming rights and doesn't seem like a Levy thing to do with the dollar being so important

I'm sure there was branding and announcements regarding the name whilst we await a sponsor at least half a year to a year or so ago. I'm certain we won't be going with the name WHL it'll be harder to shake that name with future naming rights and doesn't seem like a Levy thing to do with the dollar being so inpoimpor

The stadium won't be called WHL no and that image from Twitter doesn't say it would be- if anything, it's North London Stadium.

Though again, depends on naming rights.

Back
Top Bottom