New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went with a mate last night, apart from the tour, my first time inside the new stadium, it is simply stunning. Sat in the South, 252 about half way up, perfect view. Everyone, to a man, woman was blown away by the place. As mentioned above, the Raiders QB (the bloke who throws the ball) reckoned it was probably the best stadium he had ever played in, such a great advert for Tottenham.
Amstel £6 and Neck Oil £6.50. So many outlets and queues moved quickly. Had a walk around and was particularly moved by the Shelf memories, my old stomping ground.
I know it ain't good on the pitch at the moment but you guys who go each week are lucky to have this place

I tried to get tickets for both games but they sold out pretty quickly. Only ones left were hospitality packages for approx £400. So will wait until next season. Not that I'm a fan but would just like to see one game in the stadium.

The best thing about that is that it proves that somewhere someone is actually making decisions not to bring that shit ahead of our games!!!

My only worry about the stadium has been doing exactly this type of shite before games, goal music etc... and after that clusterfuck of the drum at Wembley hooked up to the loadspeakers I was genuinely shitting myself. I feel a lot better knowing that whilst the tech is all there we have kept things quite traditional.

Not heard a single negative thing about yesterday, even on social media (well, baring people moaning about losing beer because they're stupid enough to push the disc up and let it all out, but they deserve that shit).

Clear to say this was a massive success and worth the investment for the revenue it will generate in the future. I reckon the chances of a UK franchise have multiplied vastly now

I'm going next week and looking forward to it. Halfway up the South Stand which will be cool as my season ticket is North stand for Spurs so nice change. I've been to about 10 of the NFL Wembley/Twickenham games since they started over here and having seen some of the game on TV last night it looks like NWHL and the atmosphere it generates knocks spots of the other venues.

It looks just as much an NFL venue in that mode as it does for football. Levy has nailed that part of it.

Back
Top Bottom