New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK, now I get they probably don't follow the "soccerball" but as previous posts the first Guns'N'Roses gig (if it happens, I wouldn't bet on it at all...) is Friday 18th June, the same night as England's Euro "2020" second game at Wembley, opponents TBC.
Genius.
I have a ticket for both 😭.
Which do I go to?
I have a ticket for the first England game too and I liked the idea of being at the first gig at NWHL.
It's a standing ticket, but will GnR 2021 be great or a let-down?
Not sure if I can refund/sell the Euro ticket now, can maybe get a GnR ticket for the 2nd night instead?
Thoughts please? Cheers.

Troy Deeney Arena.....
5355879-C-C43-B-4-A3-A-A1-F1-72-E74328232-F.gif

OK, now I get they probably don't follow the "soccerball" but as previous posts the first Guns'N'Roses gig (if it happens, I wouldn't bet on it at all...) is Friday 18th June, the same night as England's Euro "2020" second game at Wembley, opponents TBC.
Genius.
Which do I go to?
I have a ticket for the first England game too and I liked the idea of being at the first gig at NWHL.
Not sure if I can refund/sell the Euro ticket now, can maybe get a GnR ticket for the 2nd night instead?
Thoughts please? Cheers.
If you have tickets for the first England game then its a no-brainer to go to the GNR gig. Even if it was only between the two I would just go to the gig.

But then again I'm American so I don't care about England like you do.

Genius.
Which do I go to?
Thoughts please? Cheers.
Watch a Guns N'Roses gig from 10 years or so ago on youtube, they are not what they once were, and watch the England game in a pub.

Watch a Guns N'Roses gig from 10 years or so ago on youtube, they are not what they once were, and watch the England game in a pub.
Seems like I can't refund the England ticket now as GnR took forever to reschedule I missed both refund windows...
Hopefully they might do another resale and I might be able to shift it then as think I'd rather do one England game and GnR.
Doubt if the latter or possibly either will go ahead at this rate though...

Seems like I can't refund the England ticket now as GnR took forever to reschedule I missed both refund windows...
Hopefully they might do another resale and I might be able to shift it then as think I'd rather do one England game and GnR.
Doubt if the latter or possibly either will go ahead at this rate though...
Ah, I would go to GnR then.

You can see England being mediocre for the next 50 years, Axl and the boys won't be around that long.

I was thinking this, Levy playing hardball is going to backfire now . Should have secured a naming deal before the CL final

Depends who was offering and how much?

Were there any solid links on that front? I don't remember any tbh.....

The longer it drags on the more I'd love it to remain The THS or even revert to WHL..... That'd be class.

Last edited:

The longer it drags on the more I'd love it to remain The THS or even revert to WHL..... That'd be class.

...Looking through the above lists, I don't even know who plays at half those gaffs.

They can call it whatever they like. It will always be WHL or The Lane to me.

Back
Top Bottom