New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We really are going down the All 'Murrican route now aren't we?
Expect a snazzy name change any year now...
The Hotspur All Stars is my guess...

But at worst, expect Taaaatt-en-ham Hotspurs

Last edited:
1882 take that whole stand for under 21 nights!

1882 1882 you had best start tearing some newspapers.
You should put your funding skills to good use and start a "Buy a big mother-fucking shredder for 1882 1882 " thread. http://gogetfunding.com/

db18b9ce49.jpg

Last edited:
What if we started a petition or something to name the 17k yiddo end White Hart _____ (something... I can't come up with something clever off the top of my head)

Keep a bit of history in, yeah? Might make the inevitable sponsor name less plastic.

Actually, joking aside, I bet the Newspaper headline writers are shitting themselves...
Gone will be the perfect opportunity to dust down "White Hart Pain" (for a defeat) "White Hot Lane" (for a win) and "Dire Hart Lane" (for a boring 0-0... OK, i've never seen the last one in print)

... but it poses the very serious question; what they gonna come up with now????

Poor Stoke will have to come up with a replacement for "Three-Point Lane"
Blimey... what's the world coming to when even Stoke refer to it as that...? based on what, a couple of consecutive away wins... oh per-leeeease!

Much as I despised Arse & Chelsea using it, at least they put a bit of an unbeaten run together against us (for a while... waaaaayyy back in our darker history!)

Why is it a foregone conclusion that it would still be just White Hart Lane, with Paxton, The Shelf, Park Lane and the West Stand still remaining under their previous titles. Can't we just look at it as a stadium expansion considering we're not even moving the full length of the stadium away from WHL's current location?

What if we started a petition or something to name the 17k yiddo end White Hart _____ (something... I can't come up with something clever off the top of my head)

Keep a bit of history in, yeah? Might make the inevitable sponsor name less plastic.

If it's not The Nicholson End, then something's wrong.

Why is it a foregone conclusion that it would still be just White Hart Lane, with Paxton, The Shelf, Park Lane and the West Stand still remaining under their previous titles. Can't we just look at it as a stadium expansion considering we're not even moving the full length of the stadium away from WHL's current location?

I'll tell you why; $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If Levy and his obsession with all things 'Murrican have anything to do with it, we'll have the Pepsi Paxton, the Pop-Tarts Park Lane, the Snickers Shelf and the Wal-Mart West Stand!!

Back
Top Bottom