New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So in 7 years we've cut half an oval shape in the ground and drawn some new pictures. Now I've got a semi myself

You are aware we had a long running court battle against someone who lives in the middle of the oval right?

Look I share the disappointment with how long it has taken, but that doesn't mean that what has been proposed this month is some impossible pipe dream

So, the 2008 plans have been scrapped, we`ve got some new plans, and we`re planning to put these plans before the planning committee in September.
Have I got it about right. ?

In fairness that is how,it reads to me also. I am not saying its not all in good faith but as yet plans not signed off and therefore tenders not received so yeah looks good but hardly set in stone.

So, the 2008 plans have been scrapped, we`ve got some new plans, and we`re planning to put these plans before the planning committee in September.
Have I got it about right. ?
Like it JT. While I have no doubt that ENIC are genuine with their intentions of building a new stadium, until it's built and we're certain of playing our first Prem home match in it, I'll be holding back on the celebrations.

"Q: Is the new stadium capable of having the capacity increased (easily) if required in the future or is 61k the maximum – how is it future proofed?
A: The capacity is 61000. This could increase by c 1800 were legislation to change and safe standing areas be approved - this would however be subject to planning approvals."

Possible 18800 single tier standing section...... I like the sound of that! That is 50% bigger than Liverpool's Kop which will probably not move to standing.

Last edited:
Seriously, how stupid, misguided and just plain ignorant do you have to be to think the stadium isn't being built?

lost.gif

Back
Top Bottom